⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MARCA putting out a lot of articles about Real’s interest in Haaland and Camavinga

Wonder if it’s coming from Flo and co. Seems like RM will make an attempt at acquiring them over the summer. Haaland being the much bigger need.
While it's up in air the talk I keep seeing is everybody expects the transfer fees to be sensible whenever the window opens. Which means there's really no better time to offload some players. The holding on ,trying to recover some of these guys needs to be deaded, some of are washed, some need opportunity elsewhere, set them free.

As of right now it feels like Camavinga will happen no matter what.

Anyone object to this? I feel its accurate considering Ronaldo’s prime really happened at Madrid....altho that last season at United was special.

Attachments

• EC092CFE-18AE-45F7-9A23-06F9E17F7253.jpeg
    EC092CFE-18AE-45F7-9A23-06F9E17F7253.jpeg
    865.1 KB · Views: 192
Giroud winning a World Cup is much more valuable than what Benzema have accomplished. A World Cup is once every four years and all the titles benzema can be won every year.

Benz washed, mans need to exfoliate.

Benz being a key contributor on multiple CL winning squads + that late OL run of dominance is more impressive than Giroud winning a WC in which he had 0 assists or goals and not even a shot on goal imo.

Not saying he's a scrub or go-karter compared to a F1 driver like Benz though but Benz has had a better career, he's 4th all-time in CL goals too

He definitely sounds super salty about him taking his spot on Les Bleus squad during their resurgence :lol:

Giroud winning a World Cup is much more valuable than what Benzema have accomplished. A World Cup is once every four years and all the titles benzema can be won every year.

Benz washed, mans need to exfoliate.

we talking about the same Giroud that has zero shots on target at the WC you mentioned?

being carried to a World Cup is more valuable than being an integral part of winning 3 UCLs in a row.

gotcha.

Anyone object to this? I feel its accurate considering Ronaldo’s prime really happened at Madrid....altho that last season at United was special.
Depends on how this is actually ranked by yall. For face value and on paper It's something close to that. With actual careers and goals, Aguero deserves to be #1. Hes broken every stat and record by a foreign player and are top 5 in a lot of records in general for the PL.

Benzema is a better overall player than Giroud. He has his issues with Deschamps so that’s why he hasn’t been apart of the squad. No one can say Giroud is a better player than Benzema.

the World Cup is the most valuable prize in sports so Giroud will always have that over Benzema however.

:rofl:

giroud is trash in my book and shouldn't even be mentioned with benz
not even close

the only reason why giroud started for deschamps cause deschamps plays boring *** pragmatic football
what kind of a striker doesn't score goals much less can't get one single shot on goal?
benz with that france squad under a coach not named deschamps and we might have seen some of the best football france has ever played.

World Cup winner Olivier Giroud has ended his campaign without a single shot on target in 546 minutes of action.

Last edited:
I always felt Henry was overrated

Aguero should be higher up.

How is drogba not on the list? Chelsea would be another Newcastle without him

They seem to rate invincibles really high. CR7 did win the ballon d'or while he was at Utd so I think that's a huge plus. Aguero should definitely be higher.

I hate when management forces players to do the things that management should be doing automatically.

And yeah the players can afford it but so can the club. It’s the principle of the matter. Shout to Barca players doing a good thing though.

Soooo Neuer to dortmund? He said last week he doesn't wanna go abroad. There's no way we can afford to extend him til he's 39 and expect to be competing for a CL title. I think the extension offered til 2023 is more than reasonable but he's being a huge a hole about this whole thing. You can't claim to love the club and want to hamstring it so you can selfishly keep playing well past your prime. I'd be very disappointed if we signed him to a 5 year extension.

Neuer at Dortmund would be wild :lol:

Think he can still contribute for another big club outside of Germany but if he's hellbent on staying there then he might have to settle for being a backup at Bayern in a year or 2

Yup he said there's no way he'll be a back up. As long as he's at a club he expects to play every single match. Cup, league, CL. Imagine he goes to dortmund and we immediately win a CL with Nubel within 1-2 years :lol:

Was randomly thinking about this last night at work. Working with patients that are sometimes in coma, they typically aren't as lucky. Would love to know the ins and outs of his care and his current quality of life. I hope he continues to make progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom