• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ter stegen had a few good saves, woulda easily been 10-12 goal. Imagine that

RM has spent recklessly but damn

1597464333164.gif

I've been talking so much trash to my homie, who's a Bartha fan. I mean, non stop unloading ether on him lol

I swear if City somehow loses tomorrow ima have to turn my phone off lol

A lesson I learned is you can't just wish away older players, you either wait out their contract or change what's around them. The older players I can see leaving is Pique, Vidal & Rakitic.
I like Vidal and Rakitic
They can both stay.
Vidal was lost out there today but he usually plays with the heart Bayern players showed today. Rakitic should have played today. Pique should get the 🥾
Thank you for you service

Last edited:
Barcelona fan checking in. Last night was rough haha. Loving all the bantz, this board deserves it. Hopefully this ignites real change but I doubt it

Rooting for Bayern the rest of the way. I hope Lewandowski drops a hatty on PSG in the final. Some poetic justice for France Football cancelling his Ballon d'Or

Still gonna need someone to explain to me how Dembele spent the whole match on the bench when they needed goals from the first half and only used 2 subs out of 5...

He would've done damage with all the space Barca had to play with during the first half when the game started out so wide open the first 20-25 mins

champions mentality. in the words of the late great Kobe Bryant, "job not done. what's there to be happy about?"

1597503227863.jpeg

Still gonna need someone to explain to me how Dembele spent the whole match on the bench when they needed goals from the first half and only used 2 subs out of 5...

He would've done damage with all the space Barca had to play with during the first half when the game started out so wide open the first 20-25 mins

1597503415426.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom