⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EAB9DDA1-EA8C-432B-A0CC-30CCF090DD92.png

Pool get the equalizer and wanted the ball back for the winner, while Utd stayed passive, shaky and just wanted to squeak out the draw... at OT. This has what it's come down to nowadays. FFS.

Soon as we got the goal we packed it in. We’ve been doing that all season and have conceded every time. I knew it was coming all along.

what’s worst is this is gonna give woodtard more ammo to continue on. We have 10 points and it’s almost November. Now two points above the drop and fans are ok with this result?

Man U fans, whether you guys won or lost nothing was gunna happen to woody/Ole. The position in the table sucks, and I’m not saying to celebrate the draw, but I think y’all should find some joy in not getting embarrassed/defending OT/getting eternal rivals in Liverpool to drop some points. Especially after the Ole shots at Liverpool. Worry about the table another day and enjoy your Sunday because you guys coulda been doing the Cuba Gooding gif all day instead.

Also, don’t worry. I know it gets lonely but in a few days time us Madridistas will be right back with you to share occupancy in Bantzville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom