• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20191020-141032.jpg

IMG_20191020_140445.jpg

:lol: :smh:

the xavi comparisons are a bit much but frenkie is looking like something we’ve never seen before.

also, Side note: xavi didn’t even become xavi till later on his career. There were a lot of doubters early on.

0C781C00-02B5-4CD6-8E3B-5AE29E40490E.jpeg

:lol:

Marcelo is a legend, but it’s a problem when dude is even sounding washed in interviews

Thankfully both Hakimi and Reggie’s loans will be up after this season. With Mendy here too I wouldn’t be surprised if this is his last season here. Dude can still deliver a pinpoint cross on his day but he’s been as much of a pedestrian out there as Isco since last season. Think it’ll be time for him to either go to Brazil or retire.

Is UEFA gonna do anything about what's going on in Italy? It's seems like every week this happens :smh:

I always wondered why he left Leeds. Did Bielsa say that he wasn't in his plans? I know Sampadoria wanted to replace Torreiera. You shouldn't have to deal with this abuse but you know to expect to when you make the move to the Italian league. You also know that nothing will be done about it.

Didn’t watch, saw the highlights.

No idea why England even has VAR if they can’t even use it properly. Not one referee has even used the VAR screen this season. NOT ONE.

Obviously the English FA and the good ol’boys up there want nothing to do with VAR.

That said, everybody sucks 6-18 in the EPL :lol: Wolves still in it

Already PANIC mode in Madrid after losing to bottom table Mallorca...:lol:

“I’m losing the luster and prestige of the RM name..”

“There has not been a single word uttered from Zidane to the players following the loss to Mallorca...”

“Zidane won’t be coming back.....Vinicíus doesn’t have RM quality, Militão doesn’t have RM quality, Ibrahim doesn’t have RM quality, Odri doesn’t have RM quality....JOVIC doesn’t have RM quality....” (all this while Soria can’t keep a straight face :lol: )

WELL DAMN

Last edited:
El nadador made me chuckle

There’s a lot of pressure for world class players to put on the las Blancas shirt much less an unproven teenager who has never kicked a ball in Europe before. Add that to a struggling Real Madrid squad where their goat just left them out to dry.
And a 60 million price tag
there’s just too many factors going against him.

It even took Henry at the height of his career almost a season to fully adapt to la liga.
Vinicius would be fine in other circumstances but Madrid is in shambles and everyone looks bad right now

Last edited:
Soon as we got the goal we packed it in. We’ve been doing that all season and have conceded every time. I knew it was coming all along.

what’s worst is this is gonna give woodtard more ammo to continue on. We have 10 points and it’s almost November. Now two points above the drop and fans are ok with this result?

It's madness bruv......8 points from 12 against the bigger teams and 2 points from 15 against lower table teams. SMH. That is abysmal.....absolutely abysmal!

Bigger teams don’t sit back, smaller teams do. We’ve had trouble breaking down the low block since SAF retired. Better coaching and players are needed, it is known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom