⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles I think it’s time for Adama to be called up to the Spain team. Dudes been starting every game playing very well and his end product is MUCH better.

idk tho, maybe Spain has a cap on how many Black players they want to call up :lol:

They called Adama up as soon as Mali called him up recently but he was injured.

Inaki has one senior cap, he should have a lot more. With Asensio out, there's no pace on that Spain team.

SmartSelect_20191206-093635_Boat Browser.jpg

Sounds awful

SmartSelect_20191206-093635_Boat Browser.jpg

Sounds awful

I think Adidas hates the color purple, I’m totally convinced.

White and purple are suppose to be RM’s kit color and I only remember RM using Purple twice since Adidas took over the last 20 something years.

RM best kits ever to me were those purple/bluish ones from a few years ago.

Bring the Purp back...

1575644755781.jpeg

A lot of squads **** the bed this summer sleeping on inaki.
dortmund are looking for a #9 and he would be perfect

he also should be first choice for spain...hopefully lucho will give him a good look
Morata ain’t it and Aspas is old

I don’t see him leaving just yet in the winter since he’ll be playing in Europe (likely Europa). But wow dude could easily go for 100m in this market. If you haven’t checked his highlights yet take a look.

Last edited:
I think Adidas hates the color purple, I’m totally convinced.

White and purple are suppose to be RM’s kit color and I only remember RM using Purple twice since Adidas took over the last 20 something years.

RM best kits ever to me were those purple/bluish ones from a few years ago.

Bring the Purp back...

1575644755781.jpeg

I always liked these:
24303-zoom.jpg

Was a fan of these purple kits they had 2-3 years back

real_madrid_16_17_away_home_shirts_leaked.jpg

Not sure why they don't opt for it more often

IMG_20191206_110923.jpg

I always think back to this whenever I think about Ole's job security. Not sure a midseason change would salvage the season with the squad as currently constructed. It didn't really last season after Mou got sacked outside of the Paris miracle...

Was a fan of these purple kits they had 2-3 years back

real_madrid_16_17_away_home_shirts_leaked.jpg

Not sure why they don't opt for it more often

Yea those of my favorite during the Adidas Real Madrid Tenure.

I wonder if purple doesn't sell well, I would actually to embrace the royal blue that's on the crest more

Nah the purple sells well in Spain. They love the purple, almost all the banners at the Bernabeu are in white and purple too. They embrace it.

I think it has to do with Adidas, maybe the German company doesn’t like the purple. Since adidas RM has got white/black half the time, it gets incredibly boring.

Yea those of my favorite during the Adidas Real Madrid Tenure.

Nah the purple sells well in Spain. They love the purple, almost all the banners at the Bernabeu are in white and purple too. They embrace it.

I think it has to do with Adidas, maybe the German company doesn’t like the purple. Since adidas RM has got white/black half the time, it gets incredibly boring.
I mean world wide, these companies know the home country is going to buy regardless

I mean world wide, these companies know the home country is going to buy regardless

Maybe, idk. Yellow and purple does just fine for the Lakers in the worldwide market. I feel we’re owed an explanation :lol:

Chiringito needs to get down to the bottom of this, where’s Juan Pablo Sanchez? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom