⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inter snapping up everyone who wants out from big Prem clubs it seems :lol:,I like what Conte's building though

Didn't they just sign him last window?

yeah its a loan with an option to buy. barca has a buyback option.
todibo was bought for less than 5 million and schalke's buy option is 25

i'd rather keep todibo tbh
kid is really talented. not sure what the board is thinking but i know a CB is the priority this summer so maybe they have something lined up.

Barca also have la masia kid araujo who is the goods. Quique is probably going to promote him too

Last edited:

Been excited by the DM names linked but at this point I'd be happy with just about anyone being brought in at that position :lol:

Hope he can be freed soon

You'd think plan B would be the opposite :lol:

Apparently they want 30m for him while Atleti are offering 10m

More hi-rez photos.

1579189645140.png

1579190117032.png

Didn’t realize the LEGO set included the statues .. dope

lol what is the odds that both MF united are link to won’t move until their club plays a specific game. English media just throwing **** at the walls again and hoping it sticks.

I’ve officially given up any hope of signing anyone this window.

Laca not going anywhere this winter. Arteta's said time and time again that he's a believer, and with Lacas work rate it'll be impossible to replace him.

Would love Koulibaly on manU or real. But who would he replace at Real??

Would love Koulibaly on manU or real. But who would he replace at Real??
Maybe if they forced Ramos outta there, I been thoroughly impressed with Militao so far, when Ramos steps aside I'll be happy with the Varane Militao combination starting. Wouldn't surprise me if Mendy slides CB sometimes too, that way you can put a better attacker at LB.

He's a better man than me,I'd be living up off that pay off :lol:

Tone missed like 2 months with injury too,gonna need Rash to be good to go for Anfield at the weekend to have any chance of taking points

Even more of a reason to invest in attacking MFs

The option that makes the most sense for Koulibaly is Bayern. He'd be a day 1 starter without any competition at a top club and we need a world class CB BADLY. Unfortunately our board is cheap as hell and won't pay his fee especially after we paid 80m for Lucas and he got injured almost immediately. Gives them more reason to say they wont ever spend that much again, at least not for a defender

I liked when militao replace ramos.. napoli been ****s all season, and Serie A is not the place to be for him..

I'm surprised how long he lasted at the club but he was a good club servant and always did what was asked of him for the team. Fair play to him

Not even mad at him though for wanting to broaden his horizons near the end of his career. I wouldn't pick Serie A but at least he'll prob get a better chance to compete for silverware in Conte's project.

Hopefully this means that Shaw gets relegated to backup duty behind young Brandon.

Still might need a FB in the summer though,got no one at LB under 24 rn

Crazy that my man, the club captain, refused to play for the team and dipped mid season. No outrage from pundits and fans?

He's English so of course folks don't care how he goes about it :lol:,the fake outrage is reserved for foreigners almost exclusively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom