Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean.... it’s accurate

Attachments

• 172DD572-4DA1-4B31-8E78-F38311B002EE.jpeg
    172DD572-4DA1-4B31-8E78-F38311B002EE.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 133
Can’t believe that didn’t cross the line i was sure it did real time. Shoutout goal line tech

TELEMMGLPICT000194753493_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqcCUlY4ecowelYv5R9cM4V-7Gf2qrCQxybNEE5SA1xbs.jpeg

How you feeling about the move 2 months in Belgium Belgium ?

I missed today's match so I can't comment on this draw but I've seen nearly all our matches this season and overall I think the performances have improved significantly. Poch was also starting to make decisions that made absolutely no sense and seemed almost vindictive. Like when he played Davinson Sanchez at RB while Aurier and/or KWP were fit not just once but multiple times.

I have no doubt we'd be in a worse position if Poch didn't go. You have to take into account that the struggles didn't start this season. Sure we made it to the CL final but we were horrendous since late January/February in the league. We were briefly above City right before that and then ended up almost squandering top 4.

A substantial amount of Jose's losses have been down to purely individual errors. If anything, the biggest change is that we're actually getting to the box now, creating chances.

Not sure what Phil and Ray are going on about. That was clearly a set piece trained around picking off De Jong’s marker. It was intentional and rehearsed, it went how Sevilla wanted it to. It’s just that it’s not a legal move.

Match needs Isco, and possibly Mariano for Jovic.

On one hand I feel bad for Jovic not getting service, but on the other, he doesn’t do much work in the buildup to create his luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom