⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, they should take that up with Vinicius himself instead of gossiping behind his back in a language he can't understand. They should just tell Vinicius what they expect of him and give him a peptalk, nothing positive could've come from the way they handled it.
Also disappointed that Courtois didn't interject in French, he's perfectly fluent.

I thought the same thing bro, Courtois knew exactly what they were they saying, he’s right there. Courtois has been slandered to the high heavens before, he knows what it feels like. I too was disappointed.

Those words create division and cliques in the dressing room because players start taking sides on the pitch - and like I said, that hurts everyone.

Now Zidane has to fix this and that’s a lot on his shoulders on top of everything else.

Suprised by the Man Utd result, shame Telles is down with Covid after his good first performance last week.

Clown behavior from Benz. Dude been shown his character with the Valbuena scandal and bedding underage prostitutes. Fully realize how reliant RM is on his scoring, but I'd rather lose and concede the league than rock with a craven like that. No cap.

Karim one of the most senior players in the squad. He supposed to be providing leadership and teaching moments for the future generation. Instead, man's didn't have the balls to confront a 20-year-old with his gripes. B made, my G. All covering his mouth while speaking a foreign language. Seemed Mendy was just rollin' with it and Courtois obviously didn't have the guts to dead it either. It's sad, Vini has mentioned Benz being a mentor to him.

Maybe we all built different but anything I say on NT, I'mma say to your face too. Believe that. None of this chirping behind people's backs, go right to the source with your qualms, brodie. One of my biggest pet peeves is when a group is all chummy and the second a person walks away, folks be throwing shade to the utmost degree.

Coupé It Coupé It , I respect your opinion, parceiro. But Vinicius gonna prove you wrong. He's definitely Madrid quality and only 20 years old. People often forget that. His finishing and decision-making in the final third will improve drastically with maturity and further development. Young dudes like Vini and Rodrygo shouldn't be expected to carry the load and burden that was Hazard's responsibility.

Can someone explain to me what Vini does well? This is no shade but the times I’ve seen him play I never walk away impressed or think he has much upside.

Clown behavior from Benz. Dude been shown his character with the Valbuena scandal and bedding underage prostitutes. Fully realize how reliant RM is on his scoring, but I'd rather lose and concede the league than rock with a craven like that. No cap.

Karim one of the most senior players in the squad. He supposed to be providing leadership and teaching moments for the future generation. Instead, man's didn't have the balls to confront a 20-year-old with his gripes. B made, my G. All covering his mouth while speaking a foreign language. Seemed Mendy was just rollin' with it and Courtois obviously didn't have the guts to dead it either. It's sad, Vini has mentioned Benz being a mentor to him.

Maybe we all built different but anything I say on NT, I'mma say to your face too. Believe that. None of this chirping behind people's backs, go right to the source with your qualms, brodie. One of my biggest pet peeves is when a group is all chummy and the second a person walks away, folks be throwing shade to the utmost degree.

Coupé It Coupé It , I respect your opinion, parceiro. But Vinicius gonna prove you wrong. He's definitely Madrid quality and only 20 years old. People often forget that. His finishing and decision-making in the final third will improve drastically with maturity and further development. Young dudes like Vini and Rodrygo shouldn't be expected to carry the load and burden that was Hazard's responsibility.

I agree with everything you said besides the Vinicíus part. I hope he/you do prove me wrong tho. I just don’t see it. I haven’t forgot he’s 20 years old tho. :lol:

But yes, absolutely- Vini/Rodrygo shouldn’t be expected to carry the left wing and that burden, that’s Hazard’s job. Absolutely agree with that. Hazard is at a point where it’s now or never, he better start playing and contributing.

That’s where I sympathize with Vini, it wasn’t suppose to be like this for him. Too much pressure.

But yea this definitely doesn’t help Benzema’s image going forward. This makes Deschamps decision not to play Benz for France look even more validated, just when that decision was starting to get scrutinized in France more in the media. It just reaffirms everything again.

Can someone explain to me what Vini does well? This is no shade but the times I’ve seen him play I never walk away impressed or think he has much upside.
He gets into nice spaces and can dribble himself out of tight situations. He also stretches defenses out and that leads to more spaces for Mendy on the overlap or inside for Benzene. He aint scared to take on defenders at all and sometimes that can lead to people seeing him as a ballhog or when he loses the ball to some sloppy play/dribble.

The only thing I criticize him for is not being clinical like champcruthik champcruthik also expressed. Not just his finishing but with his passes as well. His decision making is very poor. He'll pass when he has the better shot and sometimes he'll shoot when he has a pass.

Still I think hes vital to this Real Madrid squad tho and he's proven he can be a first team option when others are just as inconsistent. He creates more even without being on the ball if that makes sense.

Benz real funny for that.

Vini should use it as motivation to step his game up and if I were him keep Benz on hi and bye status, at best. The fact that he called him a mentor and he does *** things like that tells you everything you need to know. If it isn't game related, keep your distance.

But then all of our clubs concede and drop points to the likes of Southampton, West Ham, Aston Villa on the weekends :lol:

What a league.
Honestly a big part of what makes it so entertaining and addicting :lol:

The mid to bottom table clubs are rich enough to buy quality players too so legit anything can happen on matchdays

Yup moreso than ever these past 2 seasons. If only this whole Covid thing can go away and we get fans back in these stadiums. Im sure once everything settles, the atmospheres of these smaller club stadiums will be insane and lead to more chaos and disruption in the table standings.

he can dribble. hes fast
he makes good runs. he's relentless in his attacking
but he plays like he's playing futsal. he just has too much on his plate imo.
also, madrid don't have anyone on the opposite side who can attack so the ball gets funneled to him. asensio is a lesser pedro and no bale

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

3AFC143A-E413-422C-B0DE-86E83FBC9DE3.jpeg

im old enough to remember when Morata's and his "intelligent" runs were the reason he was better than Lukakau. 🤔

Honestly a big part of what makes it so entertaining and addicting :lol:

The mid to bottom table clubs are rich enough to buy quality players too so legit anything can happen on matchdays

BLITW
F57D5851-7983-41B0-9036-6C9BFAE23E27.png

Was thinking about it the other day, what other country is a situation like Leeds even possible? Maybe Hamburg in Germany? Carlo at Everton and Bielsa at Leeds is still wild to me.

B65540C8-E8C8-4272-8DE5-9FAD7BB18E40.jpeg

RIP Jeremy Wisten, sad story man. Kid was let go from City’s academy and was unable to find a club so he gave up on the sport and unfortunately decided to take his life. These kids are with these clubs sometimes as early as 6. I can’t imagine what it must feel like to be let go from a club you’ve spent most of your life at. Must feel like your world is ending. I hope something is done to either help these kids find a new club or a new profession. Some form of counseling would be nice to see as well to help them cope with being let go.

Yeah sad story.

given the opinions/insight offered above, coupled with his age.. I’ll reserve my judgement on vini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom