⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
champcruthik champcruthik is Poland who we thought they were? Spain looking strong, they had a similar run in the '17 tourney but lost to Germany in the final.

Chiesa with another goal today, but Italy might not make it to the knockout stage if France wins on Monday. They're playing Romania, which is another surprise team. :nerd:
I think Czeslaw Michniewicz thought and hoped Espana would have like 80% possession without any clinical finishing. Clearly that wasn't the case. I mean, when you concede 30+ shots (with 12 on net) and allow 90+% passing accuracy, the scoreline will be reflected as such. Even still, six points in the death group is impressive for Polonia. Again, Belgica is the disappointment of Group A with zero points and a -4 GD.

I've got Romania 'upsetting' Francia 2-1 on a Hagi brace.

That boy Ronnie outchea livin' his best life all over Europa.
792.JPG
799.JPG

See champcruthik champcruthik , now this is a pic worth admiring :lol:

Greats just chillen. You can write books on how great they are but what’s most intriguing to me is the fact these two are the most competitive athletes ever I’ve ever seen :pimp:

PettySG clearing the record and protecting their great reputation
MDL will dodge a bullet by not going to this soft *** club

Stu Holden: bought shares and is celebrating Mallorca's promotion into La Liga this coming season

Also Stu Holden: is part of the Athlete's Council that voted against Pro/Rel in the past USSF election :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

He's 36, i don't see it as a big loss and is probably a Neymar enabler

Could Chelsea hold off hiring Frank and go with Rafa who's available?

i don't see how chelsea lets sarri go without having the replacement lined up already

what are they waiting for? the new fiscal period on july 1st?

That'd exactly who i was talking about, the rest of that squad is BAWG's all around.

Ima put y'all on to Geyse's teammate at Benfica, she's also Brazilian but didn't make the final squad for the tourney

Come look at this b champcruthik champcruthik

Damn we need more female players posted in here. Put me on to some more :nerd: especially the bench players or ones that dont make final squad that dont get any tv time or spotlight.

Definitely buying a Mendy kit, its what we're all feeling

Is it? Is this what we’re all feeling Verde?
:emoji_thinking:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You love all the dark skin black dudes on Real Madrid :lol: I respect that tho. Real Madrid have alot of making up to do in the “skin” complexion area :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom