⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy being black is cool, but Lucas Vazquez sucks, people love him because they see themselves in him, a guy who's not that good but works hard Coupé It Coupé It

I'm not sure if Casemiro classifies as black, but I don't really like him :lol:

Mendy being black is cool, but Lucas Vazquez sucks, people love him because they see themselves in him, a guy who's not that good but works hard Coupé It Coupé It

I'm not sure if Casemiro classifies as black, but I don't really like him :lol:

Na I’m not saying you actually like all the black players. :lol:

The joke was more about RM never having any dark-skin black guys. RM have been on the light-skin team for years :lol:

But come on, Mendy out here doing Keepie-Uppies like I would out on the field. :lol:

EDIT - Oh btw. Casemiro and some Brazilians of his complexion have many Dominican “I’m not black” tendencies. Not as bad tho :lol:

For the most part they’d say mixed/mulato/pardo/mestiço

Last edited:
Historically we haven’t done too well on the pigmentation side of RM, last SUCCESSFUL dark skinned players we had were Seedorf and Makelele, and lets be real, they can shine ANYWHERE in the world. Idk if theyre just not to Floren’s liking since they may not be “as marketable” as your prettyboiis like CR7, Figo, Beckham, RVN, etc.

Come to think of it, we’ve had good dark skin talent pass through but only for very short stretches of time;

Mahmadou Diarra
Michael Essien
Emmanuel Adebayor
Royston Drenthe

Edit: come to think of it, that’s it, that is every black player thats played at Madrid over the past 20 years lol. Sad.

Last edited:
Marcelo look like my uncle when he was younger, Varane definitely black but mixed, Mariano another lighter guy

Now we got Mendy, Vini & Rodrygo

Saint-Maximum bringing the Gucci headband to EPL?

rolaholic rolaholic they already sold Lucas Hernandez, then Rodri & Griezmann, that's over 250 mill atleast

Some of that Hermoso money goes back to RM lol

Last edited:
2019%2f6%2feuroU21GAXI658.png

2019%2f6%2fCeballosPOTG.png

Is Carli Lloyd not a top 2 or 3 player on the team anymore? Weird seeing her not start games and not play much today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom