⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking a lot more threatening now. Never know with Madrid this season though

marcelo is the best player on the team offensively
and the worst defensively

madrid should try the 5-3-2 to make up for their bad defense

Time to swap streams. Come on you Spurs! Gotta show Malcom this is the place to be :nerd:

this MLS dude on twitter is seriously trying to convince the world that an MLS club can land toni kroos after this season

We're looking very fragile against Southampton. They could've scored by now :smh:

Welp, owngoal by Sanchez
Credit to Southampton though, they're playing well. Us not so much.

Speaking of Kane...

200m pounds sounds about right,man's the most productive/clinical striker in the World right now

Speaking of Kane...

200m pounds sounds about right,man's the most productive/clinical striker in the World right now

He's literally priceless to us. If he does want to leave at some point, best believe Levy will squeeze every possible penny out of such a deal. I think he will stay with us for at least another season. He gets paid the same wage as Walcott did at Arsenal and has been very prolific for multiple seasons so the fact that we still have him now with no rumors about him being unhappy is a good sign to me.

If I’m Levy I’m not selling unless Kane demands a move.

Don't think he'll demand a move just yet but he's def gonna want better wages to match his production and stature given that he currently earns less than the likes of Benteke,Chicha,Milner,Sturrdige etc :lol:

Can't see Levy paying him what he's really worth though since he's got a lot of other players deserving of raises too. He's gonna have to make it work somehow or get rid of some talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom