⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember people far right is not only racist, but super religious. That’s how they got all those Brazilian players. It’s a damn shame

Remember who washed Rooney looked for like his last 4-5 yrs in the Prem? He looked especially bad his last 2 yrs at United & then really poor at Everton. Dude looked like a really old fighter who kept getting butchered in a the corner of a ring.

He looks like a god in mls. :rofl:Shows you how crappy that league is.

Remember who washed Rooney looked for like his last 4-5 yrs in the Prem? He looked especially bad his last 2 yrs at United & then really poor at Everton. Dude looked like a really old fighter who kept getting butchered in a the corner of a ring.

He looks like a god in mls. :rofl:Shows you how crappy that league is.
this is all true but that free kick is world class in any competition

possible away kit next season
fire... could be an epic jersey season if barca go with the croatia jawns too

madrid gonna pony up 250 for neymar?

Last edited:
Conte at Madrid would be disastrous. What fell apart for him at Chelsea is that he felt management had a separate agenda than he did & it started driving his mania/paranoia which led to his all too frequent manic outbursts (& meltdowns) & losing the team. The Brit press piling on exasperated things to. Coming to Madrid where Perez has his own agenda would be doom. Madrid press ain't no joke either. I'd like to see it happen to see Madrid fail but from a footballing perspective, it would be sad to see.

Last edited:
I don't like the "sash" striping because it looks a little dated to me. I'd rather it got vertical right down the middle of the shirt.

TBT
barcelona-19-20-away-kit-2.jpg

Another ep from Tifo Footy

Last edited:
I'll bet Thierry has that wack fit on because he had training & a presser within a very short amount of time.

how old is Arsene Wegner?

Why would any team make him a long term solution as a couch?

Come on man, this is gettign ridiculous

I don't think there are any long term solutions for managers anymore, not because of the managers but because of how clubs do things now. Especially with how top clubs do things and want results quick no ones gonna hire a manager with a 10 year+ plan in mind anymore. A good board probably still has a 10+ year plans but not with a singular manager in mind. Best you can get from a single manager these days is 3-5 years.

Not that I'm watching now because Comcast kicked off beIN on their services but if Barca were to hire Wenger, I wouldn't watch them during his tenure. It would be a terrible mistake, one of many with this board/leadership. Anyone that's watched Wenger over the years know how pitiful his teams have looked before he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom