⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is way too much **** though...
barca go from japan to spain to US in the span of a week and then have less than a week to prepare for the season opener in san mames against athletic bilbao

Lol I agree but I decided to stop by
20190806_191544.jpg
Forca Barca!

I got $45 credit to use for sling when I copped a FS on prime day. Got the sling blue w/the sports extra. I'll be paying 28 for the first 3 months before reg prices kick in

haha i meant for the squad
i would've went too

what else was there?

Ah haha

They set up a stage for live concert, not sure who was performing, left before anyone got on lol
A team store, which was only selling t-shirts and stadium version kits from 2/3 years ago
Small pitch for kids to play on
That line was for to take pictures with the trophies. I snapped that pic from the side lol didn't want to wait
Overall good vibes though

So ATL winning the US Open Cup. They better not embarrass themselves against CCL squads whenever that edition of the tournament rolls around.

This Dybala move to Spurs could work out much better for his career. Let’s be real, United would have ruined dude (one of the main reasons I didn’t want him going to United)

However I still find it unlikely that Spurs/Levy pull this off in 36 hours, it’s huge transfer with a bunch of image rights complications. Just buy Bruno Fernandes instead, he’d be absolutely perfect for Spurs. Dele Ali ain’t it bruhv

PS - Juve went from real smart this Summer, to real stupid. Real quick, real F’in quick.

So ATL winning the US Open Cup. They better not embarrass themselves against CCL squads whenever that edition of the tournament rolls around.

MLS teams need to take the CCL seriously but I don't think they do. I'd like to see an ATL/Portland USOC final though

#5..took my damn number i was going to pick once ManU signs me :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom