⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many injuries is that already, smh this pretty much guarantees #17 will play, even if we start in a 4-4-2 which I'm guessing we do

Adrian has had the craziest week in footy I can remember man...

In more positive news,3rd kit is flames

IMG_20190816_075454.jpg

IMG_20190816_075446.jpg

IMG_20190816_075450.jpg

IMG_20190816_075452.jpg

Would love to cop but it's a little too similar to the infrared kit from a few seasons back I already have

15659568413701887864500763767330.jpg

Fire regardless

I want to buy every kit this season....must. stay. strong!

we all hate Leeds scum but this Amazon Prime content looks good

Leeds’ obsession with Bielsa is confusing to me. I get that the club plays his attractive brand of football, but missing out on promotion to the EPL is an objective failure.

Amazon Prime stays giving specials to garbage teams. They did a F1 series on McLaren one of the seasons that they were bottom of the standings.

Not sure how he hasn't found another club in the Prem willing to take him,he'd be a solid contributor off the bench imo and a starter for a lot of sides

Would be happy for James to continue at Real,never got why he got marginalised at the club. He hasn't played a match for them in over 2 years

Leeds’ obsession with Bielsa is confusing to me. I get that the club plays his attractive brand of football, but missing out on promotion to the EPL is an objective failure.

Amazon Prime stays giving specials to garbage teams. They did a F1 series on McLaren one of the seasons that they were bottom of the standings.

tbf, that Sunderland doc on Netflix was very good :lol:

If Bielsa was not in Leeds, they wouldn't get a doc IMO. I can't wait to see that episode where he sends his spies to Derby and then breaks down their ENTIRE gameplan at the presser :lol:

Adrian has had the craziest week in footy I can remember man...

In more positive news,3rd kit is flames

IMG_20190816_075454.jpg

IMG_20190816_075446.jpg

IMG_20190816_075450.jpg

IMG_20190816_075452.jpg

Would love to cop but it's a little too similar to the infrared kit from a few seasons back I already have

15659568413701887864500763767330.jpg

Fire regardless

Have the same Martial kit, but mine has PL printing/patches... both are fire.

I want to buy every kit this season....must. stay. strong!

Feel the same, luckily this is the one positive of having the Chevy sponsor, keeps me from buying them all :lol:

Probably only getting this year’s home, the Chevy logo actually kinda works with the gold on the rest of the kit.

Anyone know much about this kid? Everyone's saying he's got big potential and a bargain at 10 mill. Still doesn't change the fact that we need more actual high level/starting XI caliber players and there's only 2 weeks left in the window

Anyone know much about this kid? Everyone's saying he's got big potential and a bargain at 10 mill. Still doesn't change the fact that we need more actual high level/starting XI caliber players and there's only 2 weeks left in the window

They are being extremely frugal. I’m not expecting anything. Should have gotten Sane, should complete the Werner deal. Gonna be tough to compete this season in my opinion.

They are being extremely frugal. I’m not expecting anything. Should have gotten Sane, should complete the Werner deal. Gonna be tough to compete this season in my opinion.

Man it's so pathetic. The board said we had 2-300 mill for transfers this year then literally spent nothing after getting Hernandez and Pavard. Could've got Sane done early. Refusing to pay 40 mill for Roca's release clause. Not taking Bale or Coutinho on loan. Thank god should be taking over the board next year. He should do better than washed up Hoeness

Cant believe they passed on Werner for 40 mill. First time in recent memory Bayern hasn't gotten their way on a lot of players. If healthy I feel they have a young core to work with but it's actually nice not seeing them get bargains after bargains.

It's going to be actually nice to watch the Bundesliga this year, only thing worth mentioning about that league last year was watching Dortmund crash themselves out of first place. Gonna miss that Frankfurt squad tho :smh: but Kai Havertz has me fully committed to catch as many Leverkusen matches as possible.

I wouldn't pay 40 mill for Werner either when he's willing to come for free next summer. Werner basically said as much. He would love to come this summer, but if not he still wants to come here and refused an extension multiple times with Leipzig

Man it's so pathetic. The board said we had 2-300 mill for transfers this year then literally spent nothing after getting Hernandez and Pavard. Could've got Sane done early. Refusing to pay 40 mill for Roca's release clause. Not taking Bale or Coutinho on loan. Thank god should be taking over the board next year. He should do better than washed up Hoeness
you guys spent like 80 and 60 on Hernandez and pavard respectively. A lot of those funds got ate up just with those two.

Bayern is actually not too spend happy for a major European club compared to clubs like PSG, Man Citeh, Barca, RM, etc.
Lucas Hernandez was their only major money transfer

you guys spent like 80 and 60 on Hernandez and pavard respectively. A lot of those funds got ate up just with those two.

Chill Pavard was only like 30-35 mill euros :lol: But yeah we spent some money early. After those transfers were completed, the board said we still had another 200 ready to spend and promised it would be a memorable window. It's been memorable alright :rofl: Is this what it felt like for those Arsenal fans the past few years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom