⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Congrats to the Revs.

What a turnaround for the club after signing Jones. 

And what a pleasure its been to be able to watch Mr. Henry in the MLS..... now back to London he goes 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

..... now for LA to get the job done tomorrow so I can make the trip to the Stub Hub Center next weekend 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Congrats to the Revs.

What a turnaround for the club after signing Jones. 

And what a pleasure its been to be able to watch Mr. Henry in the MLS..... now back to London he goes :lol: :nthat:  

..... now for LA to get the job done tomorrow so I can make the trip to the Stub Hub Center next weekend :evil:

Stop that. I have a flight booked to Seattle that I'm not trying to cancel.

Didn't get to watch too much footy outside of the Arsenal vs Hull game & the Revs vs Red Bulls.

Sad to see Henry go out losing but the Revs run has been undeniable once Jones came into the fold.

Was out Christmas shopping & then prepping to paint the main bathroom... Got a nice 40" Samsung tv for the kid (H6350)!

View media item 1281261

:tongue: Better luck next time Ronnie... :lol:

Last edited:
Anybody else watching the Mexican playoffs?

Tigres vs Pachuca right now, 25 minutes left. Good game so far...

Where do y'all watch games?

All I got is normal cable and the watch ESPN app. I wanna watch most champion league matches some premier league and every Bayern munchen match.

theres also nbcsn which has an app and the package i have on direct tv also has uefa channels which gives me the option to watch all the champions elague and europa league games

How do I access those services?

They got apps?
I watch uefa on fox sports channels, foxsports.com / app, espn3.com / app and here in ny they also show champs leagues on msg. Watch all epl on nbcsn/nbc & it's app. Bundeslig games are on goltv.

Edit: got south 3-1, should be good though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom