🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Is drake the most popular human on earth? I honestly think he is. We had a discussion at work, i said Beyonce was the most popular musician, coworker said drake. When i thought about it, he has more than one songs with a billion views on YouTube. That is insane to think about.

Is drake the most popular human on earth? I honestly think he is. We had a discussion at work, i said Beyonce was the most popular musician, coworker said drake. When i thought about it, he has more than one songs with a billion views on YouTube. That is insane to think about.
Nah, that’s Beyoncé, Adele, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and Ariana Grande lane (those are all WORLD WIDE acts). Just look at their social media followers. Adele and Ed Sheeran sales are insane world wide.

*Got this from KTT Drake section. I thought I'd share...*

From Akademiks, he actually talked to Drake about his upcoming album

-There's already a date set or a window of time set for his next drop
-He's looking at what everybody else is dropping and is evaluating the scene (public's reaction to the number of tracks on an album?)
-First album in a long time that won't have any beefs going into it hopefully, wants to peel back more personal layers in his music
-Agreed that he's on his best feature run since like 2011
-Akademiks (NOT DRAKE) thinks that this album will be like NWTS off their convo
-Akademiks: "Don't be surprised if this album doesn't come this year. Just know something special is on the way."
-Drake feels like the music game is a little dry this year
-PND is dropping real soon
-Going forward, all his music will be dropping under OVO/Republic
-There's an aspect to this next album that will be controversial (not sure if thats the right way to put it)

38:45

Am I in the dark and this song caught on more than I'm aware of?
The song has been getting lots of radio play/streams but it still surprises me he'd do a visual for it. So random he's wearing the Master P Raptor jersey, I know Ross mentions No Limit in his verse but still.

I think it's comical how in your face drake is with his illegal money and dealings lol

He been telling folks for the longest that his money ain't clean and people just ignore it lol Like Zack's cameo in MITG at Nice Guy ain't 'just' a cameo. Drake has money in the entire H.Wood group, which has dirty money themselves.

West Hollywood, know my presence is menacing
Cosa Nostra, shady dealings
Racketeering, the syndicate got they hand in plenty things
The things that we've done to protect the name are unsettling
But no regrets, though, the name'll echo

I've been up for four days gettin' money both ways
Dirty and clean

He understands the fact that I'm spending offshore dough
Cash only, transactions homie
And please no receipts the feds like to explore those
They can't audit if they dnt know I bought it
I been doin this for years homie, thoroughly I thought it
Through, what it do? I am currently recording on a track admitting most of my Currency's imported
But too late now, it too legitimate to hit 'em with
Lawsuits even if they're were acts that I did commit

So I started askin' them if they would put me on
And they did put me on, yeah
They did put me on
Now we in the basement and we workin' on the phone
Now we in the basement and we workin' on the phone, line
Line blowin' up
Workin' on the phones
Now we in the basement and we workin' on the phones
But I just couldn't do it, had to leave that **** alone, man

Back