🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I'm a HUGE Frank fan, definitely a bucket list thing to see him in concert sometime...

But that was maddddd disrespectful to Drake forreal

People are still pretending to care about the Odd Future cohort?
If you think those things are the same then idk. Didn't even make mention of Drake but the whole odd future "guerrilla marketing, we're edgy for the sake of being edgy so who cares if all the music sucks" thing is played out to me. Cause yeah... All the music sucks.
OF and guerrilla marketing had nothing to do with what happened.

People were hoping Frank was the secret guest and when he didn’t come out and Drake did, cats were pissed.

OF and guerrilla marketing had nothing to do with what happened.

People were hoping Frank was the secret guest and when he didn’t come out and Drake did, cats were pissed.
Both of those things speak to people pretending to care about Odd Future. But eh.

Both of those things speak to people pretending to care about Odd Future. But eh.
How so? Frank is completely his own artist at this point in his career. Even when he was rolling with them back at the turn of the decade, he was the least OF guy of OF. Never was really apart of the Tyler antics like that.

Frank’s fan base is obsessive. This has nothing to do with anything else but them hyping themselves up to see someone who rarely performs and being disappointed when he doesn’t show up.

Pretending to care about Frank Ocean*
8381DC8E-9783-4289-8994-02D825A9783A.png
Crazy talk if you think it’s pretending. Take a peek at the Frank Ocean subreddit and you’ll realize it’s real deal Holyfield.

“This a cult, not a clique, on the net”
450336BD-BB2B-477C-9500-A3BC922E2128.png

If you think those things are the same then idk. Didn't even make mention of Drake but the whole odd future "guerrilla marketing, we're edgy for the sake of being edgy so who cares if all the music sucks" thing is played out to me. Cause yeah... All the music sucks.

:rofl:

Surprise guests aren’t uncommon in the festival world it’s not specific to them

Back
Top Bottom