🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Bars were smooth, wish he kept going but dude kept interrupting.

Key West retirement plan,
grippin the Calloway club in my hand,
hittin balls off of the balcony into the sand,
tryna see where they land,
October Firm the new chain of command
:pimp:

Is Tim Westwood next?

Last edited:
I wouldn't have minded ol' boy hitting the sound effects and screaming if the last two minutes of the video had even a couple of bars in them. **** was 7 minutes for no good reason :lol:

He skated, but I'm gonna wait until some kind soul grabs the 2 minutes of actual rapping as an mp3.

In Emotionless, he says sh_ and on the version I have downloaded he doesn't say it.

In My Feelings has Lil Wayne saying way more stuff at the end.

This is accurate

Tidal has like 2-3 versions...the most updated is the one you’re talking about (sh__, and lil wayne)

This is accurate

Tidal has like 2-3 versions...the most updated is the one you’re talking about (sh__, and lil wayne)
And Talk Up is different. It's wild annoying. I don't have constant access to Apple Music so my downloaded version is what I listened to the most.

gnxvXdg.jpg
https://dbr.ee/P8Dj

Cut up version of the Fire In The Booth Freestyle

Last edited:
So do CD’s sound better ?

Yes they do. And this album definitely better on CD. The bass is way more accurate and less muddy and boomy and there’s much better separation on the top end. Vocals aren’t as drowned out.

Kinda off topic but I been searching for answers for months and haven't been able to find anything...

Is OVO Fest happening this year? I'll be in Toronto for Caribana weekend and am debating on changing my flight arrangements depending on if OVO Fest is still on or not. Ya'll know anything?

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom