🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Lol @ people not accepting people may just genuinely like the song

The dance helped but the songs success isn’t solely off the dance, people were already hyping the song as it was

Shiggy just struck gold early

nobody said it was ALL the dance it's a drake song fam ofcourse people were gonna hear it and like it

but dudes were acting like the dance was a non factor when clearly it helped

3rd #1 single on the album is just popular because of a dance
Okay

see dudes have to jump to the extreme in an effort to fight all drakes "battles" for him

relax doggie

nobody said it was ALL the dance it's a drake song fam ofcourse people were gonna hear it and like it

but dudes were acting like the dance was a non factor when clearly it helped

see dudes have to jump to the extreme in an effort to fight all drakes "battles" for him

relax doggie
What extreme?

They’re clearly joking on each other...in shiggys video shiggy says “this the ***** that owe me a check” speaking about drake...

And drake says “he got me a #1 record” in this video

It’s really wild how everyone turns anything drake related into a negative.

The song literally came out on June 29 and the shiggy video was like 2 or 3 days after or maybe even the day of...who knows what it would have been smh. It ain’t like the song had been out and ppl didn’t **** with it..

Why does rich the kid and Kendrick not owe anyone a check or the new freezer challenge?

Gucci mane and Rae sremmerd? Black Beatles...Did they owe anyone?

Future for the mask off challenge??

All that said, the challenge helped like any challenge would...now saying the dance is the main reason it’s nonsense...which is what the haters were trying to do...notice they were quiet with like gods plan and nice what for what

y'all really taking this to heart i just wanted to crack a couple jokes with antidope

**** gets too weird in here

Don't think they're "Official" but dude on Ebay makes physicals of albums that didn't get the physical treatment. I'm kind of an avid CD collector lol like how people are with Vinyl and I loved ML and What a time so I had to pick em up

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DRAKE-MORE-LIFE-BEST-QUALITY/113076776619?hash=item1a53e6aeab:g:6zQAAOSw6ctau7cf&_sacat=0&_nkw=Drake+more+life+cd&_from=R40&rt=nc&LH_TitleDesc=0

Good looks, yea physicals would’ve been cool

In retrospect, More Life was very good, it flowed together well

OffensiveFatEmu-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom