🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

He can’t post drake stuff like that no more. He posted the gods plan snippet but said he was taking it down cuz of the label

Well damn. That sucks, but I guess he’s getting up there with recognition/attention then...driving traffic to his social media etc

He can’t post drake stuff like that no more. He posted the gods plan snippet but said he was taking it down cuz of the label

Yeah that and diplomatic immunity are registered under UMG which means that something is coming

Speaking of which, ****** saying that a project / tape is coming VERY soon. Soon as in some have heard / have the project (I don’t believe the latter, but drake always gets excited and starts playing snippets of his **** when he about to drop)

Yeah that and diplomatic immunity are registered under UMG which means that something is coming

Speaking of which, *****s saying that a project / tape is coming VERY soon. Soon as in some have heard / have the project (I don’t believe the latter, but drake always gets excited and starts playing snippets of his **** when he about to drop)

He gonna pull a IYRT and drop all star weekend (early Feb) :nerd:

I HOLD BACK SOMETIMES I WONT

I FEEL GOOD SOMETIMES I DONT

TTLGivD.gif

So simple yet so relatable

Trippie Redd a cool artist but I hope this kid brings bars. I'm envision him saying '14' 30+ times.

Ive tried to check him out off he strength of this rumored feature and he’s just not that good. At all

BUT, Every snippet I’ve seen of him for his unreleased **** sounds fire as ****...maybe he stepping it up idk.

I liked him on that dram song too tho

Drake was the most streamed artist with 6 billion streams in 2017. This is the second year in a row that Drake broke 6 billion streams in one year. He is the only artist to have more than 6 billion in one year. The next closest was Future with 4.2 billion streams.

Drake Wins:

Music 2017 Artist of the Year

Artist: Digital Consumption by Total Consumption

Artist: Streams

Most Streamed Album (On-Demand Audio Streams Only) with 2,485,703,909 for More Life

Highlights:

Drake Total On–Demand Streams: 6,039,965,826

Drake Total On–Demand by Total Consumption: 4,529,124

Source: Link: http://www.buzzanglemusic.com/wp-content/uploads/BuzzAngle-Music-2017-US-Report-Draft.pdf

They telling me i'm slowing down, Opinions over statistics of course...

Back
Top Bottom