🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

That’s my GOAT
7B52CA32-94FD-43D8-82F1-530F7C289718.png

its funny reading replies to sfg originally being posted on ovo blogspot: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7578652831984032482&postID=7817606026275234205

a lot of download speed complaints, mp3 player mentions and myspace links :lol: I dont remember posting but man I was on ovo blogspot all the time back then

I remember waiting for SFG to drop.
My cousin put me on to Comeback Season beforehand.
Told me it was the Degrassi dude.
DL'd the mixtape from DatPiff in 128kbps :lol:

When I heard the Lykke Li track on SFG, I knew dude was gonna blow up.

Freshmen year of college when this classic mixtape dropped :smokin. Man where does da time go? I was believer from there on out. SFG made me go on datpiff & listen to RFI & CS :smokin. I even use to bump those Heartbreak Drake mixtapes :smokin. I was blown away that I’ve been missing out on so much good music/such a great artist all those years prior.

If you wou would of told me back then da yellow boy from Degrassi would be my of my favorite rappers of all time I would of :rofl:.

:emoji_goat:.

Rip to my lil bro. :frown: 10 years ago when this dropped , my brother argued me down when I told him Drake had next based off this mixtape, Comeback Season, and Heartbreak Drake. Say you will, Successful, A little bit, Houstanlantavegas, A night off, Bria’s Interlude, :nthat: etc is some classic music.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom