❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
man if I had at least gotten a large, I could've gotten them tailored to something a little big but wearable (actually did this with a Ronaldinho jersey I found on eBay a couple years back). But no, my young dumb @$! self really needed the XL so that it would reach just above my knees and so thay I could fit another giant contrast color tee under it. This is also why I deleted 99% of my pics and destroyed all evidence of my fits when I came to my senses around 2006-7.
laugh.gif

I think we all went trough this phase, looking at my old pictures from that time period just have me 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

The amount of money I spent on Air Force 1's alone...and of course they where the exact same color as the shirt, that matchy-matchy life 
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
The baggy era back then :rofl:. Got me looking at old HS pics like :x :smh:

Dudes stay attributing comments Coupe made about Memphis to United fans :lol: :smh:. I dont remember any of us having compared him to Ronnie other than the fact that he wears #7 :lol:.

Although they do share a few similarities in terms of playing style/personalities and also the fact that I see dudes are still hating on that young,flashy and brash attitude these days just as in the past :lol:.

If you guys are allowed to hype up the likes of Walcott,Ox and others like you have been for years, who haven't accomplished much yet either, then there's nothing wrong with other fans doing the same...

On a sidenote,Gonna need LVG to bring the 4-3-3 back against Everton and give my man Ander a chance over Roo. He's always struggled against his old club.

Last edited:
IDK what Hazard is. When he's focused the talent is obvious, guy cuts through defenders like nothing. He's not a prolific goal scorer though and probably never will be. He can create for others even though the assist numbers aren't high also. World class talent, above average production is the best answer I can come up with. Just outside that realm.

Hazard has all the talent to be considered the 3rd best player in the world but he's wild inconsistent and can slowly drift out of matches for stretches so he's not really near that level yet at the moment imo. He's class,just not world class yet. He's got it in him though.

I feel horrible for RVP man,nothing's going right for him right now :smh:

@Telegraph
Robin van Persie dropped for Holland after training ground row with @ManUtd forward Memphis http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ow-with-Manchester-Uniteds-Memphis-Depay.html

Him staying and being on the bench with us >>> being on the bench for Fenerbahce :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I find it funny when the go-to critism for black players is "not having a good work ethic". But I don't hear it though for these scrub non black players like rooney

Tell me how you really feel. Can't fool me with this code talking

Last edited:
For the record I only hype Ox in jest.

But y'all were acting like the gap between Ox and Memphis was enormous.

Also I don't see anyone in here hyping Walcott, even Arsenal supporters,

For the record I only hype Ox in jest.

But y'all were acting like the gap between Ox and Memphis was enormous.

Also I don't see anyone in here hyping Walcott, even Arsenal supporters,

C'mon now :lol:,not saying you specifically but Gooners in general have been hyping both of them for a while before this season :lol:.

The gap between the 2 isn't enormous but of course we're gonna back our guy just like you guys back yours *shrugs*

What a fall from grace for RVP. :lol: wow
Lol I am loving every moment of this

RVP4322.jpg

I can sense the salt emanating from your pores :lol:

Memphis is a target because you guys think he's the prodigal son since he scored what 2 goals vs Brugge lol

No, Memphis is YOUR target because he Embarassed the hell out of you when he scored two fantastic goals against Brugge - the same day you were comparing him with Ox. Probably one of the funniest "in yo face" moments we've ever had in this thread :lol:

So he'll always be your target and you'll always be quick to overlook him because he ripped a bit of your soul away. - so it's not surprising that's coming from you.

But to the others going after Memphis - note that he hasn't played great but he's had some incredible moments of brilliance. Let's be honest here tho - NO ONE on United is playing great (maybe Mata, he's been the best so far), they've yet to impress me any game so far and they're lucky they have the points they do. **** is about to get real for United soon as the schedule becomes difficult, that being said LVG is doing Mehhh so far and Wayne Rooney has flat out been terrible - those two dudes deserve the hate way for than a 21 y/o rookie in the EPL.

Last edited:
That logo should be utilized more, MU also needs to get rid of the gradient on their crest.

Last edited:
Lol have I ever said anything bad about him? All I said is they're comparable players: young, play on the wing, skillful. That was all and you went on a tirade about Wenger sending someone down the river or some nonsense for Memphis. If anyone is blowing anything out of proportion it's you, he scored two goals against Brugge.... Great.... Where was he when he played at The Emirates?

Last edited:
these euro qualifiers are about to be crazy in a few minutes. gonna be watching netherlands and checking iceland v turkey every 2 minutes haha

Lol have I ever said anything bad about him? All I said is they're comparable players: young, play on the wing, skillful. That was all and you went on a tirade about Wenger sending someone down the river or some nonsense for Memphis. If anyone is blowing anything out of proportion it's you, he scored two goals against Brugge.... Great.... Where was he when he played at The Emirates?
I guess it's too soon.

There, there buddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom