❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the woodwork, but great build-up there... 

But ah... another injury and out of subs. 

So should offsides have ben called?

*closes eyes and blocks ears* LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
giphy.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Well deserved,an argument could be made that he's been the best DM in England this season
I'm usually reserved when it comes to us, but no, there is no argument. He is the best defensive midfielder in the Prem. The numbers he's put up defensively are immense.

The argument to be made is that I consider him our most important player. Whether others agree on that I don't know. He's absolutely incredible.

For those who don't watch serie a, young Donnarumma put in a De Gea like performance today against Napoli. Even Zapata put in a good shift, had Higuain in his pocket the whole match. It's 8 matches unbeaten for Milan, hopefully Inter starts dropping points so they can take their Europa league spot.

#ForzaMilan

I really like Kante's game. From the matches I've caught, dude always seems to be in the right place to make crucial plays to win the ball whenever the opposition seems like they can be seriously threatening to score. It's part of what gives him an all over the pitch feel where it makes you think there's 2 of him at times :lol:

His distribution is solid too and doesn't really give up the ball. I still haven't caught him enough to really weigh in on his playmaking ability though.

Not good...

Adam Johnson claims Sunderland knew he groomed 15-year-old girl and engaged in sexual activity with her.

Adidas still throwing money around. Paul Pogba's 10 year deal is for 40 million euros. 

Thats a like a mini kit deal these pretty much 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom