❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jada2001retro jada2001retro COYG

good morning fellas. I am really excited for todays match, i know there's a very very high possibility of us getting destroyed/embarrassed but i think we have a strong team to cause them trouble. I think we're going to surprise everyone on how well we will play against them and i think we'll come out with a result today, either 2-1 to the arsenal or 1-1 job well done. If we win, it would be because of our defense starting from the midfield causing the disruption, pressing hard, cutting off the lanes for iniesta to link up, cech shutting down the great chances they'll inevitably have, but we can do it. The draw would come out of just a grinder of a match, both teams exchanging moments of dominance with possession. If we pull out the W, i have giroud opening up the scoring and then alexis with one for his old club, i know he's going to be pushing 1000 HP today. Once it goes back to camp nou though, they'll wash us. Either way im really excited and cant wait for it, i think the boys will make the gooners proud today :smokin COYG

..just for fun, and why not, im gonna be rocking my arshavin kit i got for cheap :lol: Das Arsenal!

Last edited:
May not watch the game, was up all night writing a paper and have a lot of studying to do, but nevertheless, COYG. If we finish 2-1 today I'll be ecstatic.

Adidas still throwing money around. Paul Pogba's 10 year deal is for 40 million euros. 

Thats a like a mini kit deal these pretty much :lol:  
James harden got 200 million, feels like his agent didnt push enough. But truthful i dont really know how deals on this side lineup

Adidas still throwing money around. Paul Pogba's 10 year deal is for 40 million euros. 

Thats a like a mini kit deal these pretty much :lol:  
James harden got 200 million, feels like his agent didnt push enough. But truthful i dont really know how deals on this side lineup

Unless you're Messi or Bale I doubt you're getting that kind of money from Adidas.

Thats a like a mini kit deal these pretty much 
laugh.gif

The main reason I think Basketball deals are so much larger than ones in soccer is because people wear basketball sneakers everyday even people that may not even really like the sport and the only people buying cleats or indoor shoes (like myself) are people that play fairly regularly. So for basketball sneaker deals are much more important which is why more money is spent on it. Also signature lines aren't really a thing in soccer, the only person that truly has a sig is Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and others just get a special version of every few months to wear.

Last edited:
Another week,another name beind rumored to take over the Chelski job. It's Conte this week after Simeone last week and Allegri before that :lol:. All of them would be great choices

Last edited:
Forget the barca match. bayern vs juve is on today. I hope bayern wins, but that pogba has a good match. Shame that they got drawn against each other so early in this competition. :smh:

I'm more worried about Suarez, to be honest.

If we lose, we lose.

I can take a loss, as long as we play our ***** off.

I don't like that they have two marquee games on at the same time. Should have pushed one of them to tomorrow and had Atletico play today

Liverpool jersey? This seasons? Minus whale cop for Balotelli even tho he's loaned out lol

The memes are strong with Arsenal today lol

Bayern Munich XI: Neuer, Lahm, Kimmich, Alaba, Bernat, Vidal, Thiago, Müller, Robben, Costa, Lewandowski.

all the true CBs are out with injury for bayern: boateng, benatia, martinez, badstuber :x

Last edited:
Hit the meanest behind the back step back jumper today at the gym.

Cash all in homies face. Had my Russel Westbrook swag after that.

Ready for Barcelona. They ain't going to kill my vibes

I bet you put Giroud in front at Camp Nou and he'd at least have 28-30 goals right now tho :nerd:

Supporting cast argument.
exactly this.

..i imagine the line up will be:

bellerin-per-kos-nacho
coq-ramsey
Ox-Ozil-Alexis
Giroud/walcott

what do you guys think? rather walcott or giroud up top? i thought wenger would try walcott again because of the bayern match we had at home, we were very quick on the counter but he started over the weekend so i think giroud will get the nod.

Excited to see this go down.

I just hope we can have a surprise upset like we did against Bayern.

Barca is respected though. Those boys are definitely going to run us around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom