❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bold strat shooting it directly right at the goal keeper with the entire goal open...
For real...I hope the Spurs don't do that in their UCL game on....

Oh wait.
giphy.gif

Anybody ever been in the juve stadium? The place looks pretty awesome. It looks like the seats go straight up so the crowd is on top of the field.

Anybody ever been in the juve stadium? The place looks pretty awesome. It looks like the seats go straight up so the crowd is on top of the field.
a good friend of mine went last year for his bros 40th bday. pics and video he sent me made it look amazing. Also managed to get a Pogba kit from the stadium

a good friend of mine went last year for his bros 40th bday. pics and video he sent me made it look amazing. Also managed to get a Pogba kit from the stadium

Awesome. I think it's just been added to my list of stadiums I really want to go to but never will.

That pass sequence back to keeper to pique lob over to arsenals third. Eek for all of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom