❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luis Enrique is living proof that pep guardiola is overrated. Dude was buns at Roma, comes to barca and wins a treble his first season a la pep

Anybody can manage that squad to titles man. Like the Warriors in the NBA. Just sit back and enjoy greatness is basically what him and Kerr is doing

Enrique redeemed himself a bit at Celta Vigo and made them competitive. He didn't try to bring Barca to them the same way he tried to at Roma.

I'm proud of the boys, we played them tough, that first goal was poor defending, ******* flam. PRIME PRIME I was laughing, just know #wedabest. We at least represented and showed great quality unlike Man Poo and the weak *** hot spuds who still sniffing for a CL spot :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Luis Enrique is living proof that pep guardiola is overrated. Dude was buns at Roma, comes to barca and wins a treble his first season a la pep
I understand what you're saying but I don't think a coach like Benitez wins a treble with Barca. Those type of world class/ego players need that respectable coach that will keep the squad focused on winning with their brand of football, word to mourinho at Inter. If not, then the big players will just undermine you. And before you know it you're out of a job wondering how things went downhill when you just won a match 10-0

Juventus showed some big nuts coming back to tie that game. I think its very possible they knock Bayern off in Munich 
I'm not too sure about that.

Bayern have proven they're a whole different animal at the Allianz. I wouldn't be surprised if they batter Juventus at home.

gg arsenal.

You lost at home, you'll lose at camp nou.

book it.

I'm proud of the boys, we played them tough, that first goal was poor defending, ******* flam. @PRIME I was laughing, just know #wedabest. We at least represented and showed great quality unlike Man Poo and the weak *** hot spuds who still sniffing for a CL spot
roll.gif
roll.gif
who's child is this? 
laugh.gif

:rofl: no one came out with the spitefulness until some hot spuds guys came with it :rofl: I'll just get back to my brew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom