❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight up :x,wish there was a Stern like comissioner or figure in footy that would've been able to veto that Suarez deal for "competitive reasons" :lol: :smh:. These dudes are gonna be dominating footy for as long as the trident is together which might just be the rest of their primes...that's a scary thought :\

Last edited:
Naw. I love PSG.

the league they play in has no reflection of how good the team is. You can put PSG in any league in the world and they could be top 2-3 teams in any league.

Ligue 1 just isn't enough for them.

Obviously they aren't the best in the world. That's just the fan in me

Great in theory.

Will be interested to see how they perform when tested week in week out.

@ManUtd
Louis van Gaal to #MUTV: "Fellaini, Valencia and Jones are coming back. But if I don't have to take a risk, then I won't." #mufc

#FreeTheFro 

Naw. I love PSG.

the league they play in has no reflection of how good the team is. You can put PSG in any league in the world and they could be top 2-3 teams in any league.

Great in theory.

Will be interested to see how they perform when tested week in week out.

I think they would do well tbh. Obviously the competition would be higher so their W/L ratio would be as lopsided as it is though.

If Suarez was blocked from going to Barca he might have ended up at Arsenal

Just saying

1. Barca
2. Bayern
3. Atletico
3. Real Madrid
4. Juve
5. PSG

I think Atletico can definitely make a case for third as they have routinely handled Real the last few seasons keeping them behind atletico and about the only other team besides bayern that can cause any real threat to barca. Real also pretty much get handled by barca most of the time so i just dont really rate real above the other two spanish giants in recent times. I wanted to put Juve above PSG because of the defense they have, they are so discipline but PSG on the other end have a strong attack, if had to put money on it though, i think Juve would edge them out. IMHO

Last edited:
Naw. I love PSG.

With the type of defense and keeper that PSG has, I doubt they'll even get fourth. Place them in bpl right now. Manchester City is struggling defensively without there man Kompany and when he's there, they're solid

As for my top teams I'd place
1) Barca
2) Bayern
3) Juve
4) Atleti
5) Madrid

Barca, you don't even have to ask why #1. Bayern, same but barca edges them with MSN. I placed Juve 3rd cus they have solid defense and forwards that can score which is something that Atleti lacks. Griezzman has 21 goals in all comps and he's there leading goal scorer and behind him it's Saul, a midfielder. We sold Martinez (luckily making a profit). Torres does good work off the ball but hasn't had luck scoring. Vietto just barely played his first full game last weekend and Correa is just there but he's reliable. Then I placed Madrid next cus I honestly think Ronaldo needs to leave already. The team has to revolve around someone else's already. And they actually need to be a team now. Then PSG is next cus they're doing better than any other team. I'd place Arsenal as a possible 5th but they seem to choke in the moment that it matters. They need that punch at there goal scoring end of the field aside from Giroud

Personally, if Madrid and juve run it back again this year, I don't think juve would do it again over them, only because I feel juve is just a notch below of themselves from last year, due to their midfield. Having vidal and pirlo dictating was I felt a slight stronger mid than this years. I think Madrid were just dissapointing not necessarily worse or any better than last year. And if I had to bet on a 2-leg matchup between atletico and juve, I would take atleti, much more of a bully from the top to back then juve is

Last edited:
damn, tomorrows derby is really at 4:30..... 
tired.gif

I guess I sparked this little mini debate, but forget whose "3rd" on your list, it wasn't the point.

Point was, what Atletico have done under Simeone in the past 3 years is remarkable, whether they're 3rd or 6th on your list - Simeone and Atletico deserve credit. They're officially a powerhouse and they don't have the $€£ the other top teams do, and they definitely don't have the money the top 4 English teams have, but they'd run thru EPL squads.

So Give this man Simeone a piece of cake and tip your hat. :lol:

I guess I sparked this little mini debate, but forget whose "3rd" on your list, it wasn't the point.

Point was, what Atletico have done under Simeone in the past 3 years is remarkable, whether they're 3rd or 6th on your list - Simeone and Atletico deserve credit. They're officially a powerhouse and they don't have the $€£ the other top teams do, and they definitely don't have the money the top 4 English teams have, but they'd run thru EPL squads.

So Give this man Simeone a piece of cake and tip your hat. :lol:

I say we give him a $250m transfer budget and the keys to Emirates Stadium.

Tomorrow really is the biggest North London derby in PL history,should be good :smokin

I have this feeling it's going to disappoint, because both the Spurs and the Gunners are class acts at disappointing. This game may be too much pressure for both of them.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's 0-0 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom