⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings are legit. Fox has made the proverbial jump into All-Star status. Ja ain’t clamping D Book the way Starfox did tonight trust.

Fox looked really good last night. Even has a reliable jumper now. But the kings almost always start off stron and then fall off by January so I won’t trust what I see until fab at the earliest

Kawhi listed as questionable for today due to the stray he caught from Serge on Christmas. My bet is that he does not play.

he might not play the next 5 games tbh

Yeah, I’m sure he’s still pretty sore and they probably don’t want him risking having the stitches open up. I said in the Clippers thread that I definitely see him missing today and their next game on Tuesday.

I know overreacting is part of what we do in here, but definitely way early to be declaring certain teams “real” or “legit”. There’s always a few bad teams that get off to hot starts and then regress to the mean.

I think it was in 2007 the Clippers were like one of just a few teams to start 4-0. They won 17 games the entire season. (Elton Brand missed that entire season due to injury).

EqFykoOWMAQRBe1

EqFyk0MXAAcr0YD

#KNICKSLOST forever

**Soul was a good movie btw

Fox looked really good last night. Even has a reliable jumper now. But the kings almost always start off stron and then fall off by January so I won’t trust what I see until fab at the earliest

This Kings team has a different feel to it compared to last year, the pace of the offense is faster, the offense is more fluid, also the D looks a lot crisper

Having Alvin Gentry and Rex Kalamian looks like its paying dividends, but yeah I'm in the wait and see approach to see if they're legit

The West is stacked (looks like its going to be a bloodbath this year :sick: ) and I wouldn't be surprised if they struggle (rather get a top 5 pick anway :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom