⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never liked Chriss, but sucks about the injury. Gives Wiseman all the opportunities/minutes he needs now.

All for letting her cook but why do this

In her defense, it's got to be difficult having every one of your flings blasted on the internet.

Then have endless memes and jokes made at your expense. Her mentions must look like hell.

All for letting her cook but why do this

Yeah. Rightly or wrongly, I’m not sure men and women ever will be viewed the same with respect to this type of thing, so why bother?

Also, for those people who feel some type of way about Larsa, I don’t think it’s just about her dating younger dudes.

I just gotta assume the whole Bronny like thing was innocent.

Larsa trying to redshirt Bronny would be an unbelievably level of self parody.

Christian Wood was already ballin as a Pelican. All he needed was the role and the minutes. He gettin that and then some in Houston. Automatic 20-12-3

What was the tweet?
Screenshot_20201227-131753_Twitter.jpg

She has no shame. Forget Scottie, cause he looks like he's been taking L's all his life, but think about the children. She's literally ******* her eldest child's peers. I know someone where something similar happened to them. He was 29 and the mom's boyfriend was 24. He cut his mom off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom