⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the games last night but see that Harden put up giant numbers & choked the game at the end to lose it..... This is why the price higher ? :lol:

Screen-Shot-2018-03-07-at-1.02.03-pm.png

Stop man. Maybe his family brought him up and showed him the value of money?

Some of you would be broke after the first contract.

I respect the gesture. He's a 3rd year guy. Plenty of time to go all out down the road. As a Father, I'd be disappointed if my son got me a Rolls from the jump. Ain't no Pops need to cruise around in a Rolls from a kid who';s just starting his career. Thats how you go broke.

It was a joke dad.

jk not really, might as well of copped his pops a loaded Camry. Mans in the NBA, he got money. Acting like a model S or X is Rolls money. :lol:

Yea I didn't get people talking about the price went up for jimbo like teams didn't already know what they were getting. Nets gonna offer KD now or something?

Yea I didn't get people talking about the price went up for jimbo like teams didn't already know what they were getting. Nets gonna offer KD now or something?
People were saying the Rockets would be losing value the more he plays, right? It’s more in response to that than anything. People saying that they need to hurry and trade him for Levert and Dinwiddie, which was complete nonsense.

People were saying the Rockets would be losing value the more he plays, right? It’s more in response to that than anything. People saying that they need to hurry and trade him for Levert and Dinwiddie, which was complete nonsense.
I mean he averaged a career high last year and the offers were what they were and that was before his antics. Not like a game against the blazers is really gonna change what anybody felt about him. All the deals we've heard about are mostly on the same level as the nets package

Apparently GM's eyes are lighting up ready to throw away all they have for a guy who Just broke every Covid protocol publicly while hitting his team with a no call no show to be a 4PF member for the night :lol:

The Rockets are surging his value by keeping him their. Such bosses over there :pimp:

I mean he averaged a career high last year and the offers were what they were and that was before his antics. Not like a game against the blazers is really gonna change what anybody felt about him. All the deals we've heard about are mostly on the same level as the nets package
It’s textbook negotiating. If you think that those offers are what gets a Harden deal done after seeing what Jrue Holiday just went for, not sure what to tell you. It’s more likely that the Rockets were never trading him for any of the publicly proposed packages, and teams are having different discussions behind the scenes.

Chriss out for the season with the Warriors broken fibula

Pile it on why not

Myers gonna have to pull another rabbit out a hat

There's plenty of cougars out there.

I usually workout at a certain timeslot at my local gym and I always bump into this one hot Milf in particular. I rubbed it off and didn't think too much of it, until one day I noticed she kept working out next to me at an empty gym (Keep in mind the Covid protocols).

Somethings gotta be going on because my physique ain't even all that...

Grizzlies were terrible in the clutch last night and Traes antics had them salty but like Steph he got written off a long time ago.

Dudes doin BIG things and Atlanta are nice to watch.

Personally I love his game and his antics but some dudes are gonna come for his knees.

bron gotta have rich Paul and them montoring bronny's social media. Dude is WAY too big time for all this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom