⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
bron gotta have rich Paul and them montoring bronny's social media. Dude is WAY too big time for all this nonsense

But Bronny’s social media hijinks - which are honestly pretty mild - is like the only thing that is even slightly controversial about LeBron’s personal/family life. (Aside from Delonte dating his mom back in the day :lol:) Other than that, totally uneventful. I think that’s why they give Bronny some leeway.

Savannah is wild low-key for someone married to a guy that famous.

And whatever Bron does on the side, he does an exceptional job of making sure it stays quiet.

Pretty remarkable.

There's plenty of cougars out there.

I usually workout at a certain timeslot at my local gym and I always bump into this one hot Milf in particular. I rubbed it off and didn't think too much of it, until one day I noticed she kept working out next to me at an empty gym (Keep in mind the Covid protocols).

Somethings gotta be going on because my physique ain't even all that...

Shoot your shot, bro.

Nwaba making his case for being at least a reserve on the 2020 achilles recovery team".

Jae'Sean Tate with solid defense against Lillard and Melo:

Christain Wood with a somewhat quiet 31/13.

On the road, no Wall, no Gordon, no McLemore, no Boogie, and with glitter still in his beard from the night before, a cool 44pts/17ast, with 20 points in the 4th and OT on 8/11 shooting.

Last edited:
Savannah actually spoke on it, I’m surprised

there's a difference when people post random speculation of Bron doing dirt. that, unfortunately, just comes with the territory of being a top 5 famous athlete on the planet. it's not something a 16 year old should be subjected to because he liked a picture on instagram, appears to be unethical and irresponsible "journalism", and is potentially actionable libel.

What did he write? Mad **** been deleted lol

259FAF19-E39E-46EF-A4FC-817B746AB90C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom