⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this vid tho....really drove it home how much we missed out on with Kobe not having a son. We got GiGi, but being a girl and probably smaller overall when fully grown, you just can't play her as tough as you would a son. There's something special of a son taking the throne from dad..by force.

I don't think it's fair to compare a son vs a daughter. What Kobe was doing for Gigi and girl's basketball was something beautiful to watch and really inspiring and pushing the game forward. Gigi had that Kobe drive and she would have probably run some dudes out the gym when she's older. #MambaForever

y9v.gif

one of the clippers weaknesses last season, imo, was lacking a guy who could get them into an offensive set, run a play, and manufacture a bucket when teams loaded up on PG/Kawhi isos. I don't think Kennard solves that problem.
I think they were hoping the additions of Kennard and Batum (don't laugh), along with Kawhi/PG and new system would alleviate the need for a primary playmaker. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom