⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul George back to not being 100% i see.

He's gonna have 3 ice packs on his shoulders after the game

20200823_180009.jpg

Imagine if the Clippers were smart and addressed their biggest need (paint presence) and acquired Christian Wood instead of Ibaka.

Maybe they'd realize an impact big who can be a threat in the paint could maybe open things up for PG and load mgmt king Kawhi.

Instead Clippers gonna hope Zubac and Old Man Serge can deal with all the west teams loading up on talented bigs to match the Lakers. Wiseman, Wood, and Zion are three perfectly new examples, ntm the usual suspects KAT, Jokic, Nurkic, Porzingis, Aldridge, Gobert, Boogie, Adams...Clippers got Zubac as their answer lol

New year, same problem, same Clippers.

Last edited:
I too would like to know, was watching on mute

Jim Jackson is new to the the Clippers broadcast team this year. I think he and the play-by-play guy, Brian Seiman, who has a very dry, kind of dorky sense of humor, are getting used to each other. I think they were shooting for good natured ribbing/banter, but it didn’t really work and felt awkward.

Last edited:
Crazy how the Clippers keep surprising people in here.

Guess I'm not shocked at this at all.

@ letting the Mavs desecrate staples like that though :stoneface: :smh::sick:

Thats how treat the house the champs and city let you stay in?

When the Forum gonna be ready again?

I know it's only the first week of the season but hard to brush this kinda stuff off as a fluke when it keeps happening to LAC. They just aint it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom