⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
E21BD9B2-FB27-4D97-949C-83BBACEFE85E.jpeg
Legit what is this from? I’m old, I don’t know many hip things

can't wait til Warriors are at full strength. A healthy Klay with Curry, Wiseman, a rested Draymond, nice complementary role players in Chriss, Lee, and Poole plus whoever they get for Wiggins, Bazemore, Looney, and Paschall, going to make GSW a problem and could see them battling LAL for western supremacy in 2-3 years

Myers knows the formula

can't wait til Warriors are at full strength. A healthy Klay with Curry, Wiseman, a rested Draymond, nice complementary role players in Chriss, Lee, and Poole plus whoever they get for Wiggins, Looney, and Paschall, going to make GSW a problem and could see them battling LAL for western supremacy in 2-3 years

Myers knows the formula
Steph will be 34-35. Their run is over unfortunately.

Steph will be 34-35. Their run is over unfortunately.
True but in 2-3 years Steph will no longer be #1 option. His game will have to evolve. But if Wiseman turns into a star, which I think is highly likely, and if Klay still comes back to be a 20 ppg player, and Myers can trade Wiggins, Paschall, Looney, Bazemore plus picks to get another bonafide wing (Kawhi or Giannis when both realize they ain't winning titles by staying in their respective ballclubs?), who knows what that can do to Steph's career.

I think it's very possible Warriors are back in the hunt sooner than later. Wiseman's emergence into a top tier Big is what can make this possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom