⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but in 2-3 years Steph will no longer be #1 option. His game will have to evolve. But if Wiseman turns into a star, which I think is highly likely, and if Klay still comes back to be a 20 ppg player, and Myers can trade Wiggins, Paschall, Looney, Bazemore plus picks to get another bonafide wing (Kawhi or Giannis when both realize they ain't winning Jack in their respective ballclubs?), who knows what that can do to Steph's career.

I think it's very possible Warriors are back in the hunt sooner than later. Wiseman's emergence into a top tier Big is what can make this possible.
I don’t see Wiseman being a #1 personally. As Steph ages, him being a liability on defense increases. Perhaps Klay can continue to play at a high level. They would definitely need to get another superstar but would they have the money to do that?

I don’t see Wiseman being a #1 personally. As Steph ages, him being a liability on defense increases. Perhaps Klay can continue to play at a high level. They would definitely need to get another superstar but would they have the money to do that?
I'm not familiar with their cap situation but Draymond may be odd man out if Warriors will have to shed huge salary in order to make room to acquire another superstar.

Myers finding takers for Wiggins and Green, though not impossible, is an uphill battle from the start if you're GSW.

I'm not familiar with their cap situation but Draymond may be odd man out if Warriors will have to shed huge salary in order to make room to acquire another superstar.

Myers finding takers for Wiggins and Green, though not impossible, is an uphill battle from the start if you're GSW.
Draymond & Klay are both signed until 23-24 and Steph has 1 more year on his deal. Steph is going to get an extension. Klay will be 33 when he's a free agent so its possible he can get one last decent deal. Whoever it is they would need to sign would likely have to take a paycut and I'm not seeing it. They can definitely build in the draft though seeing how they're bad now.

I've only seen NBA Twitter universally unite on a few things... Hatred of the Clippers is one of the things I would have never expected. It's even more pronounced this year than last year.

People rooting for a team of mostly black men, led by a well-respected black man in Ty Lue, to fail. Just because they wear a different color jersey.

Sad.

So dope. Zaire really coming to his own and even getting frustrated with his dad's antics. Real competitive hoop ****. Wade still looks in great shape. Had Zaire sounding like bow wow vs kobe. You bigger than me! Shoot all jumpers and see what happensssss!

Watching this vid tho....really drove it home how much we missed out on with Kobe not having a son. We got GiGi, but being a girl and probably smaller overall when fully grown, you just can't play her as tough as you would a son. There's something special of a son taking the throne from dad..by force.

Dwade a big dude. He look about 225

D2FE6AD8-D95D-4579-AB04-FBC800AF846A.jpeg

Zora 😍♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom