⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when they tried to blame my man Brett Brown for this. Like it isn't a misfit roster
Hold up now. It was Brett fault for that last year and especially 2019 playoffs

we were missing 1.5 AS and the DPOY, i wasn’t expecting us to win

Right.

Turns out it's kind of difficult to stop all-time great offense no matter how hard you try.
I don't claim to be the smartest basketball mind around, but one thing I can't stand about basketball discourse is when people conflate a great player scoring as bad defense.

It's a great offense out playing good defense and good defense is predicated on not fouling.

Can't wait to tell my kids that I got to watch Stephen Curry play basketball.

This is what it was like for me watching Mike. We watched him do incredible things, score in, around and through people. Watched him lead his team to victory and it just seemed like can he possibly do it again? Yes. He'd do it again. Then it's like, no way he hits THIS shot. Bam. No way he gets that shot to go down, no way he leads his team to victory when the entire basketball world knows who he is, what he can do, and everybody is literally watching the game to see him do it.

And he'd do it again. And Steph is flowing through that same experience. Everybody knows he's the only real person you have to stop on the Warriors. And they can't stop the man.

It's so beautiful.

Mark Jackson......... This is why you're not getting another shot. You say dumb stuff like that. In a season where the condensed schedule is clearly taking its toll on players.

Catching up on the thread, I enjoyed the discourse about y'all work experiences and how crazy and demanding they can be.

Being an auditor, I know this all too well. :ohwell: Seriously thinking about a change.

On the real though, 33 interviews antidope antidope ? :wow:0]

Traffic too...When I had to go in the office for my ATL job, ppl would stay late and relax till after 7 or 8 ....It was a couple times I stayed just to finish up whatever show I was watching for that day instead of being in rush hour :lol:

Man I absolutely loathe waiting in traffic. I usually stay at least an half hour back when work gets off to mitigate traffic.

Is George Hill a good fit because his 40% 3pt shooting can play off PG Ben Simmons or does Hilll handle the ball and put Ben in the dunkers spot or somewhere else on the court?

Did I see Eric Maynor come off the Wizards bench?
To close games Hill is the primary ball handler to bring the ball up and Simmons moves off ball. He’s not gonna go directly to the dunkers spot, he’s gonna be involved in actions by either screening guys open or being a roll man for Hill (or Tobias).

Say what you want about Simmons but teams inexplicably switch when he does a DHO with Tobias, as long as teams continue to do that, Ben won’t be 100% useless because dudes don’t help off him

Catching up on the thread, I enjoyed the discourse about y'all work experiences and how crazy and demanding they can be.

Being an auditor, I know this all too well. :ohwell: Seriously thinking about a change.

On the real though, 33 interviews antidope antidope ? :wow:0]

Man I absolutely loathe waiting in traffic. I usually stay at least an half hour back when work gets off to mitigate traffic.
Lol yeah man, the first day I had 15 of them. Was a wild experience. You go for round one, get sent downstairs, and if you don't get a call to come back upstairs that means you go back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom