⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on the thread, I enjoyed the discourse about y'all work experiences and how crazy and demanding they can be.

Being an auditor, I know this all too well. :ohwell: Seriously thinking about a change.

On the real though, 33 interviews @antidope ? :wow:0]

Man I absolutely loathe waiting in traffic. I usually stay at least an half hour back when work gets off to mitigate traffic.

I used to be in audit. It’s like being in war. I’m 4 years out almost now and still get PTSD from it. Leaving was the best decision I ever made. Get paid 4x as much now and do meaningful work.

Even though we got roasted by Threezus this was unexpected by Thigh bull. Knew he had some hops but haven’t seen a Sixer with a windmill that clean since Iggy

As a Lakers fan, I cannot wait to play against this Utah Jazz team in the playoffs. Fluky team reliant on role players shooting ungodly percentages from three. Definitely 2015 Hawks vibes. This Jazz team will crumble in the playoffs, mark my words.

This team will will 100% get exposed in the playoffs once LeBron and Gobert's daddy are healthy. Their defense is legit though.

I have a lot more faith in Phoenix sustaining this level of play than I do Utah

Last edited:
storm2006 storm2006 you too old to be acting like this bruh :smh:

Hopefully freeze freeze doesn’t end up like ole boy in the article |l

Johnson made a show of sending direct messages to Swift’s Instagram account and claimed the predictive text suggestions on his phone were replies from her.

Since y'all my guys, I just wanna share, I'm in mallory edens DM's. I'm bagging up. So y'all can come to the wedding. I'm finessin the bucks ownership deed fasho. Federline finesse level.

As a Lakers fan, I cannot wait to play against this Utah Jazz team in the playoffs. Fluky team reliant on role players shooting ungodly percentages from three. Definitely 2015 Hawks vibes. This Jazz team will crumble in the playoffs, mark my words.

This team will will 100% get exposed in the playoffs once LeBron and Gobert's daddy are healthy. Their defense is legit though.

I have a lot more faith in Phoenix sustaining this level of play than I do Utah

Being down 22 got you hot huh :lol:

Joe ingles crushing souls out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom