⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So even though he has seen a 4% uptick in FG%, 10% uptick in 3P%, 4% uptick in FT%, 2 more RPG, 2 more APG, 6 more PPG, and an improvement in basically every advanced stat from last year, he should be penalized because his TEAM is 2 games behind the seed they got last year? We aren't going to take into account them losing Grant and Plumlee for nothing?

Make it make sense.
I shouldnt say he should not win it hes the frontrunner. How many times has the MVP gone to a team who has gotten worse than the year prior thats all i am saying.

I shouldnt say he should not win it hes the frontrunner. How many times has the MVP gone to a team who has gotten worse than the year prior thats all i am saying.
source.gif

2-3 since Mitchell went out with those wins being against the Bron/AD-less Lakers and the actively tanking Rockets. No chance they finish 1st.

Probably right, making it all the more annoying that the Clippers pretty much no-showed against the Pelicans last night :smh:

If they’re going to put any weight on missing games, or at least a significant stretch of games, then to me, just me the race is between Jokic and CP3. Even with that I have CP3 ahead.

As an aside, remember when it was a slam dunk that the MVP was Luka’s to lose coming into the season…..

Probably right, making it all the more annoying that the Clippers pretty much no-showed against the Pelicans last night :smh:
Without Mitchell, Utah has to rely on their "team game" and 3pt shooting to basically be perfect. I'm not trusting that.

Might need to owe DLO an apology man has been hooping lately. Amazing how bad of a shooter Okogie is Goober can just stay in the paint.

People really gotta be joking with this Chris Paul stuff? I mean c'mon.

why isn't sports media calling kevin love a lazy cancer to the team with a bad attitude?

1. Kevin Love is generally liked around the league

2. He's openly talked about his mental health issues

3. Nobody cares about Cleveland. Nobody thinks about the Cavs at all. If he played in a bigger market or a playoff contender, he'd catch more heat.

Would anyone be calling Jerami Grant a lazy team cancer if he did the same thing? No one is interested in the cavs so no point in talking about irrelevant bad teams tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom