⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garland made a leap this season. That bodes well for their future.

He did. I just cant see two undersized scoring PGs being the best players on a playoff team. Evan Mobley would be great there, but I'm tired of the Cavs getting top picks.

I think the play-in made sense given what happened last season.

Doesn't seem completely necessary in a normal season, but I do think it's helped dissuade more teams from full on tanking. Might like it more if we got rid of conferences altogether.

He did. I just cant see two undersized scoring PGs being the best players on a playoff team. Evan Mobley would be great there, but I'm tired of the Cavs getting top picks.
Cade is the perfect fit there. Don't want to see it though personally.

Not sure how Okoro-Mobley-Allen would work offensively.

I was kinda iffy on the play in game...but I like it a lor bit now. You see teams go after it, if they’re close enough. Another incentive to play for, which is sad. But such is the culture that tanking brought us. This was essentially a play in game in 2018.

And I think in 2017, the Pels/thunder game decided some matchups too.

I was with him until he said he doesn't cheat the game... he 100% does. When he doesn't have the ball he becomes a statue and he cheats on defense in numerous ways.

Yall have fun with this one. Its gonna go left soon.
Bron said he's never cheated the game....was he cheating the game when he wasn't playing defense then? Does every player 'cheat' the game in one way or another if that's the logic that's being used.

I think that phrase is stupid. And the logic. Dumb as hell. It's a game. Can't cheat the game if you don't actually 'cheat' the game.

This is my biggest issue with him winning the award. How do you win an MVP that way? :lol:

Winning an MVP is a pretty big deal. You're practically LOCKED for the HOF if you win one.
His numbers have been ridiculous the entire year. How is he winning by default? Only thing he’s missing is the narrative.

NBA rewarding mediocrity or worse for a bag. Not surprising they'll do anything for a little more bread.

NBA rewarding mediocrity or worse for a bag. Not surprising they'll do anything for a little more bread.

All downhill once they rewarded this.

ECE132FE-56F7-4EA3-B701-430BA658360F.jpeg

All downhill once they rewarded this.

ECE132FE-56F7-4EA3-B701-430BA658360F.jpeg
that season's award is as bad and synonymous as how some baseball pitchers' achieve a no-hitter (when in fact not really technically a no-hitter but no earned run). point being, that performance has also to do with the entire team allowing a player to do everything for him not because it was needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom