⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokic been better in the playoffs too but they don’t want to talk about that Matt
That’s fair I guess. But let’s see how Jo looks healthy for once not being coached by Brett

17-18 he broke his face and wasn’t in shape
18-19 knee injury and bubble guts
19-20 Al Horford

Embiid has been disappointing in the playoffs. Ironically he's the one that looks gassed out.

That’s fair I guess. But let’s see how Jo looks healthy for once not being coached by Brett

17-18 he broke his face and wasn’t in shape
18-19 knee injury and bubble guts
19-20 Al Horford

:lol:

20210427_110646.jpg

giphy (38).gif

All downhill once they rewarded this.

ECE132FE-56F7-4EA3-B701-430BA658360F.jpeg

That wasn't the league. That's the same writers and media that's about to give ya boy Joker the MVP so if you wanna discredit Russ then I don't wanna here **** about Jokic winning this season.

Cade is the perfect fit there. Don't want to see it though personally.

Not sure how Okoro-Mobley-Allen would work offensively.

Completely forgot they have Allen. Still think Mobley is too small to play the 5 full time. Similar to JJJ. He‘ll be there during the most important minutes though.

Comparing Embiid and Jokic’s previous seasons doesn’t make a ton of sense since they both made huge jumps this year. Well Jokic’s huge jump started last season when he got more fit but yeah.

This is a PRINT interview..how do you have time to make sure your answer is solid...and come up with this?

Someone didn't screen this?

Man, Pelosi’s position seems like it requires its holder to be able to articulate just what is intended and she got up and thanked Mr. Floyd for sacrificing his life for justice. My bar is low for most people when speaking outside of things they aren’t well versed in.....

That said, considering his position and the make up the league, he should hire a PR firm just to make sure he doesn’t put his foot in his mouth on such topics.

And not to take this thread too far away from hoops, but that cop that killed that young brother in his apartment is in (or soon to be in) court for an appeal on her conviction. I’m expecting foolishness.

Lonzo an ain't **** ***** if he really went as far as to wife Teanna Trump then got her out here in creased Air Force 1 lows, white on whites. You gotta either drop the 10 more for the forcefields or cop multiple pairs on those, that's why I don't even **** with them no more

This is a PRINT interview..how do you have time to make sure your answer is solid...and come up with this?

That said, considering his position and the make up the league, he should hire a PR firm just to make sure he doesn’t put his foot in his mouth on such topics.

My first thought was "How does he not have a PR/Comms person at that level?" I refuse to believe he doesn't. That's a critical oversight and they need to be fired ASAP :smh:

I wouldn't say Jokic winning is by default. We gotta put more respect on his name than that.

85AFEEBB-87B0-4ED2-9BFE-A25C4D77E5F4.jpeg
CDF2D099-848D-4601-9BBF-7CBA7A61AF54.jpeg
11CFFAAF-7121-49FF-A55D-430DC1007169.jpeg

He's having a top 15 season in each of these metrics. And they each have flaws in certain ways, but some people might not realize the caliber of season he's having. He just doesn't look the part.

(In before I get accused of saying he's just as good as MJ and Bron).

gross. white people with money have a completely different definition of justice

like when obama was elected president racism was declared over by the same types
those same type hedge their bets by cheering on stuff like nancy pelosi in kente cloth while contributing their funds to replublicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom