⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen KD lift 190lbs on his back for 3 years straight.
Images Monkey GIF

When you give the initial dose, you're responsible for the 2nd dose. That means they have to give all those who get vaccinated Sunday another shot in 4 weeks. That'll be my logic when I show up to a playoff game in a month with no ticket.

"Oh, there's a game?! I'm here for my 2nd dose."

This is a PRINT interview..how do you have time to make sure your answer is solid...and come up with this?

Someone didn't screen this?

What were you expecting him to say?? i personally think he has actually believes this. But in the case that he doesn't & he knows this justice system is flawed the Commissioner of a Major sports league saying that is suicide.

if i recall reading an article, the whole fight started because they went into the wrong sprinter van?
looks like brown got cut cut or bottle smashed upside his head. he is lucky to be alive

Oscar Roberson is to blame for all of this foolishness. The year before Russ won the MVP, he was telling anyone who wanted to listen that Steph’s game was playground foolishness and not real basketball. And if the current nba was like it was in his day you guard Steph full court and he’s just another guy.

Fast forward a year later he’s in love with these shallow triple doubles. First commercial after Russ solidified the triple double average, he’s in a Jordan Brand commercial with Russ. Never mind the KD leaving narrative and the NBA getting behind a star in a small market. Please.....

All credit to him being in tip top shape to pull it off on a game to game basis.

Last edited:
He got hit with a bottle. Tiny deep cut will have you leaking.

There has to be a backstory, no way he just walked into the wrong uber/taxi w.e.

if i recall reading an article, the whole fight started because they went into the wrong sprinter van?
looks like brown got cut cut or bottle smashed upside his head. he is lucky to be alive
Read he had words with the people already on the van. Had to be a case of liquid courage one way or the other. If he got on the wrong van and apologized, tried to get off the van and all that happened, wow.

Oscar Roberson is to blame for all of this foolishness. The year before Russ won the MVP, he was telling anyone who wanted to listen that Steph’s game was playground foolishness and not real basketball. And if the current nba was like it was in his day you guard Steph full court and he’s just another guy.

Fast forward a year later he’s in love with these shallow triple doubles. First commercial after Russ solidified the triple double average, he’s in a Jordan Brand commercial with Russ. Never mind the KD leaving narrative and the NBA getting behind a star in a small market. Please.....

All credit to him being in tip top shape to pull it off on a game to game basis.

Oscar was a big Steph hater, talking about “couldn’t do it in my era” nonsense. Some cat named “Adrian Smith” on his team could do what Steph does. But Oscar was in love with Russ at the same time :lol:

This video is hilarious and nonsensical btw. 30 broke the barbershop and conventional basketball wisdom. Hilarious to see

Oscar was a big Steph hater, talking about “couldn’t do it in my era” nonsense. Some cat named “Adrian Smith” on his team could do what Steph does. But Oscar was in love with Russ at the same time :lol:

This video is hilarious and nonsensical btw. 30 broke the barbershop and conventional basketball wisdom. Hilarious to see

Look at Zach Lowes face... he's incredulous, and scared to make his point cause "he never hooped"

This is why basketball discourse is a mess. If X person played their word is law even when its dishonest nonsense.

Look at Zach Lowes face... he's incredulous, and scared to make his point cause "he never hooped"

This is why basketball discourse is a mess. If X person played their word is law even when its dishonest nonsense.
Zach Lowe clearly holding in from yelling "That's the dumbest **** I ever heard!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom