⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've done some editing. Your pic shows they're a few spots behind legit title contenders, Brooklyn, and a couple spots better than perennial playoff team, Portland.

Should've done some editing. Your pic shows they're a few spots behind legit title contenders, Brooklyn, and a couple spots better than perennial playoff team, Portland.
I think it’s safe to say Brooklyn is an exception given their offense. As for Portland, I don’t know how they ranked in prior season but I know this year they’ve won a ton of single possession games that now they’re losing. They are a few bounces away from being where New Orleans is now.

I like Payton Pritchard. He can play.

And thanks to an unfortunate incident with the guard falling off the last time I was cutting my hair, my cut looks very similar to his right now.

Portland's defensive rating was 28th last season & 29th this season. They dealt with injuries both years, they're just treading the wrong direction now. This time last year they were out of the playoffs and only agreed to come to the bubble so they could compete in the play-in.

Portland's defensive rating was 28th last season & 29th this season. They dealt with injuries both years, they're just treading the wrong direction now. This time last year they were out of the playoffs and only agreed to come to the bubble so they could compete in the play-in.

The NBA tried throwing Dame a bone since he whined so much about it. Did the same for the all star game prior to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom