⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell%2BWestbrook%2Bsneaking%2B%2Ba%2Bsnack%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bbench.gif

Just got home, first thing i see is the score and PG air ball a layup

Whats up with this score though. Are the lakers "tired"from the bubble still?

Kobe was injured 04-05 when they missed the playoffs. They made the playoffs the next 2 years with sorry rosters in a stacked West. Kobe did catch a lot of **** for not getting out the 1st rd with those teams. Since we holding Steph to that standard he better get this roster to the playoffs if he's healthy or yes it will be a stain on him.

But, it seems like you fully understand how it is NONSENSE when the star player gets the heat for the team's success.

Remain consistent with Steph.

1608695019811.png

Just got home, first thing i see is the score and PG air ball a layup

Whats up with this score though. Are the lakers "tired"from the bubble still?

They're going through he motions.
Still drunk from the champagne, and ring ceremony.

Caruso gotta be one of the worst shooters in the league for a guard. Does other stuff well though.

I was referring to his early exits.

And do you remember how ridiculous it was when Kobe took heat for those TEAMS not being more successful? As if it was really HIS fault?

RHetorical question man. I know he SAW the ref. :lol:

I was talking the warriors making the playoffs. Not winning a rd, I don't expect them to get out the 1st rd but when people say Steph is up there with all-time greats he should make the playoffs.

Four straight possessions of Bron touching it and just giving it up and then exiting the play. Not gonna win this game with that occurring this team can't function without him.

He's off a ring high so it's whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom