⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early leads rarely stick. We gotta stop being surprised when it happens.

True. It's a great live betting strategy cause you can get a lot of value on the favorites.
But I expected those leads to be within 10-14 points.
I don't expect good teams to give up a 20 point lead in a quarter, but Clippers gonna Clip I suppose.

The commentary delay is so bad. This combined with the fake crowd noise is ruining the presentation. You legitimately can't hear the whistle blow... Why is the fake crowd noise so loud?

The commentary delay is so bad. This combined with the fake crowd noise is ruining the presentation. You legitimately can't hear the whistle blow... Why is the fake crowd noise so loud?
Maybe they think because they are playing in larger venues they have to pump it up.

But it is really killing the presentation. The noise is bad by itself, but the stupid delayed crowd reactions are really ******* annoying.

TNT gotta put a delay on the broadcast to match the audio, this is getting distracting. It was fine in the bubble, what changed?

Is it like the bubble where the players don’t hear crowd noise at all? Just for TV presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom