⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody can be more in their feels than someone than doesn't like a team and dedicate every year to hoping a specific team loses

source.gif
Screenshot_20201223-004725_Chrome.jpg

Y'all be doin' that **** too

what is this article about Harden they are talking about? Someone post it for me to read while taking a dump tomorrow morning. Thank you

Shaq talking about another player who got preferential treatment from Phil ans Rambis for not working hard and practicing? Kobe rolling over in his grave right now.
Nah, he said this teammate would get 25,30 rebounds and not take showers. That ain’t Kobe :lol: I honestly don’t know who he’s talking about because that tale sounds entirely false.

Anyone got answers?

DENVER bench is awful.
They used to have 3 starting lineups.
Now they have Barton and Monte Morris.

Clippers were taking turns on Trez. Ran a train on that man :lol: :smh:
Lakers fans are going to hate him. :lol: He’ll feast on sorry teams during the regular season and on nights where they want to rest Bron, but he’s going to get thrown in the bushes in the playoffs.

lakers going to miss danny green and rondo come playoff time or nah?
marc gasol probably finds a way to unwash himself for a few crucial gms

Shaq’s Paul Bunyan Big Man tales are undefeated.“My agreement with Phil was if I took off a day of practice then I had to give him 40 and 15 the next day” 😭
But he never went into what happened if he consistently didn’t get the 40 and 15. Phil gonna keep letting him slide?

Edit: I get how dominant he was but guaranteeing 40 n 15 so you can skip practice and spend the day with the likes of an era’s Larsa Pippen is wild to me :lol:

Nah, he said this teammate would get 25,30 rebounds and not take showers. That ain’t Kobe :lol: I honestly don’t know who he’s talking about because that tale sounds entirely false.

Anyone got answers?
Gotta be Rodman :lol:

Anyone got answers?
Nah, I’m saying that Kobe is rolling over in his grave at Shaq talking about someone else getting preferential treatment, when he routinely showed up out of shape year after year and Kobe’s biggest issue was him not taking his craft more seriously.

PG honestly just handled that interview terribly from a leadership perspective :lol:. All to try to throw shots a Trez.

I’m hoping it’s to the point nobody pays attention to anything he says anymore. I try not to.

I didn’t watch the interview, what did PG say? All the shots Trez was taking, I was expecting someone to say something. I just thought it was gonna be Pat :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom