⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Journeyman. Lol. I'm just doing my thang now bro. It's all for jokes.

I just wasn’t sure what side you were on. I respect that.
1608708349008.gif

As a journeyman, when do you decide who to sign with? After free agency clears? All-star break?

I just wasn’t sure what side you were on. I respect that.
1608708349008.gif

As a journeyman, when do you decide who to sign with? After free agency clears? All-star break?
I mean Steph is my favorite current player. So I hope for him. But I'm just coolin most nights now. I don't root against the Lakers, but I laugh when they lose cuz of goat king or whatever he's calling himself these days.

When I was all in on the Lakers, I hated everybody else in the league and wanted nobody to win anything. Every Laker loss ruined my night and every win gave me euphoria lol. Didn't even watch any other teams if they werent playing the Lakers.

Watching golden state showed me how foolish that was. And how much talent I had been missing in the league for years. Logically..liking a team should really be conditional to your connection to players and ownership. Not logos. All my old Lakers players gone and Dr. Buss passed and Mitch gone and fired magic. That was my team for the last 20 yrs. Not just Kobe. Kobe was my guy, but that was family. They're all invited to the bbq for life.

I don't really have any players in the league that I don't want to win, even Bron, it's just jokes. And once Bron is gone, I really won't gaf. I want curry to get more. But I'd be cool with tons of others winning too. Kawhi and pg getting his first or giannis, or kyrie and kd proving they can win without their previous counterparts.

It's all stress free now. Im getting too old to take it so serious anymore. I remember times where I used to get into it with my boy. He would get mad disrespectful and in his feelings when his man's, Bron, would lose. Stayed getting out of pocket. Almost had to touch him up a few times.

I'll probs prefer the Lakers again when Raymone hangs em up. I have helllllllllla Lakers stuff. Got a bunch this year too. Dope *** stuff. The Undftd Laker chip shirt 😻😻😻

TLDR: idk fam, these days, I like who I like at the moment 🤣

Last edited:
when it comes to this game right here
the one we all know & love
the one we all have spent countless hours in a thread dedicated to it
i don't want no logic
i don't want no objectivity
you asking about rationale? less is more
i just want to hear what's everybody thinking right then and there
with all that said, curry & dray winning #4
On NT

I mean Steph is my favorite current player. So I hope for him. But I'm just coolin most nights now. I don't root against the Lakers, but I laugh when they lose cuz of goat king or whatever he's calling himself these days.

When I was all in on the Lakers, I hated everybody and wanted nobody to win anything. And every loss ruined my night up and every win gave me euphoria lol. Didn't even watch any other teams if they werent playing the Lakers.

Watching golden state showed me how foolish that was. And how much talent I had been missing in the league for years. Logically..liking a team should really be conditional to your connection to players and ownership. Not logos. All my old Lakers players gone and Dr. Buss passed and Mitch gone and fired magic. That was my team for the last 20 yrs. Not just Kobe. Kobe was my guy, but that was family. They're all invited to the bbq for life.

I don't really have any players in the league that I don't want to win, even Bron, it's just jokes. And once Bron is gone, I really won't gaf. I want curry to get more. But I'd be cool with tons of others winning too. Kawhi and pg getting his first or giannis, or kyrie and kd proving they can win without their previous counterparts.

It's all stress free now. Im getting too old to take it so serious anymore. I remember times where I used to get into it with my boy. He would get mad disrespectful and in his feelings when his man's, Bron, would lose. Stayed getting out of pocket. Almost had to touch him up a few times.

I'll probs prefer the Lakers again when Raymone hangs em up. I have helllllllllla Lakers stuff. Got a bunch this year. Dope *** stuff. The Undftd Laker chip shirt 😻😻😻

TLDR: idk fam, I like who I like at the moment these days 🤣

I read every word and thank you. I knew it was something we joked about but I actually wanted to ask you for once :lol: Not to “there are very fine people on both sides” the hell out of that question but I honestly see the merit in being a lifelong fan or rooting for the teams of the players you like. I think the term bandwagoner gets thrown a lot like you owe the Lakers, Warriors, Pistons, etc anything. You’re not on the payroll :lol:

I think the key you mentioned is just don’t get too invested. It’s important to root for your team but more important to consume the sport. Its also important not to let it define your happiness or sadness.

Real rap :smokin

What happens to your ring if you’re not on a roster the next season?

They send you that **** in the mail? :smh:

if you're on another team the following season I think they give you the ring when your team comes to their homecourt.. at least that's how the warriors did it.

What happens to your ring if you’re not on a roster the next season?

They send you that **** in the mail? :smh:

I wanna say they have smaller ceremonies where they’ll invite you back for a quick pregame thing not televised or anything like that, Im fairly sure that’s happened before with like a retired player.

edit: actually it makes more sense they’ll invite you to the big ceremony if you’re retired

When I was all in on the Lakers, I hated everybody else in the league and wanted nobody to win anything. Every Laker loss ruined my night and every win gave me euphoria lol. Didn't even watch any other teams if they werent playing the Lakers.

I'll probs prefer the Lakers again when Raymone hangs em up. I have helllllllllla Lakers stuff. Got a bunch this year too. Dope *** stuff. The Undftd Laker chip shirt 😻😻😻

TLDR: idk fam, these days, I like who I like at the moment 🤣

And yall get on wrestling fans???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom