⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
19arzl855x661.jpg

I was curious about this. Champs are 15-5 last twenty years

58-16 since inception.

D StaXX D StaXX getting his Tucker Carlson on. :smh:

You gotta do your fact checks man. :lol:

I lied. I typed that completely wrong.
It was 7-10 against the spread on opening night. Idk how I missed that 14-3 night. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
No Pre Nup P was out there putting in that work last night. My Starbury glowing orb basketballs should come in today. Thunder opener today, I don't think Trevor Ariza is with the team yet, still has to keep his son apparently and when hes on teams he doesn't want to be on, he can't do both.

It's a New World Order though
#MyFavoriteOklahomansIsBothCanadian #50PercentSociaismTaxOnThemUpcoming200Ms
OKC-G-Alexander-Dort_Thundercrop.jpg

I lied. I typed that completely wrong.
It was 7-10 against the spread on opening night. Idk how I missed that 14-3 night. :lol: :smh:

All good with me man I figured it was a mixup.

Respect to Chuck for putting money up on his claims.

Dumb claim but he is showing proper confidence.

I hope they show how much handle on this shifts. The casual fan will follow this nonsense SMH.

Last edited:
No Pre Nup P was out there putting in that work last night. My Starbury glowing orb basketballs should come in today. Thunder opener today, I don't think Trevor Ariza is with the team yet, still has to keep his son apparently and when hes on teams he doesn't want to be on, he can't do both.

It's a New World Order though
#MyFavoriteOklahomansIsBothCanadian #50PercentSociaismTaxOnThemUpcoming200Ms
OKC-G-Alexander-Dort_Thundercrop.jpg

Realistic expectations for Dort?

they say backup PG, but I don't think he can even dribble if an opposing guard even applies token pressure. And he made 6 3s in that game 7 (out of 12 attempts iirc) and that bought his 3pt FG% up, to 26!. Super strong and laterally quick, so somewhere between PJ Tucker/Bruce Bowen/Greg Buckner/Adrian Griffin mix a little Canada in there.

Theo Maledon is having issues with his work visa, so maybe Dort does backup pg tonight. I'll go like 20mpg, 7 pts per? Eventually traded for more picks to some team under the guise of being a [James Harden] stopper, the way Jerome James was a Shaq stopper and Raja Bell was a Kobe Stopper, etc.

Look for SGA and Bazley to be the ones who take the leap. I'll see if I can find the post about potential shot distribution, but there is so many shots to go around and not enough people to shoot them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom