⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a favorite team and prioritize them.

You show up more than any Clipps fan to trash the Show and not talk about your squad either :lol:
If that's the narrative you wanna stick to player, fine by me.

I'LL PAYPAL YOU 20 bucks if you can find 1 post where I flat out trashed/hated on the Lakers without warrant, or outside the trolling nature of this thread...and keep it in proper context.

Time for y'all to put money to your bogus theories.

Facts are your fan base does it ALL THE TIME...and I ain't mad at it. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever come back from an achilles tear and balled like KD?
Wilkins ruptured his Achilles in the 1991-92 season, when he was 32-years-old. He suffered the injury on the same day that he was named a reserve for the Eastern Conference All-Star Team.

How did Wilkins return?

Unlike the other players on this list, Wilkins returned to his All-Star form.

Wilkins returned the following season and averaged 29.9 points to go along with 6.8 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game. He went on to make two more All-Star teams and two more All-NBA Teams — the All-NBA Second Team in 1992-93 and the All-NBA Third Team in 1993-94.

That's an encouraging sign for Durant.

We literally started McGee and Dwight for an entire season for this same reasons.
Just get Kuzma on the floor and dead the charade.

When it’s nut cutting time AD is a center and he’s maximized playing there. He’s gotta get over that silliness.

The Lakers really gonna roll Gasol out there as a starter every night just so AD gets to feel like he’s not a center?
dwight-howard-javale-mcgee.jpg

It would be nice having another option at center, but with the hard cap that won't be happening until February.

When it’s nut cutting time AD is a center and he’s maximized playing there. He’s gotta get over that silliness.
They always ended the first, third and if the game was close at the end with AD at center during the regular season last season. It's not a big deal to start a placeholder at center.

what is not silly
is preserving AD

this is chess not checkers

So did Kemba. He supposed to say "I feel like sh*t?" :lol:
You know we're talking about PG right :lol:? Meaning he was really running his mouth about how great he felt, how much the extra time off helped woopty woop. I know you're a fan of his but he didn't give himself any room for error. Stuck his foot in his mouth as usual

You know we're talking about PG right :lol:? Meaning he was really running his mouth about how great he felt, how much the extra time off helped woopty woop. I know you're a fan of his but he didn't give himself any room for error

Yes, players say they're feeling great when in fact they may be hobbled. Not new.

Invoking Kemba was to drive the point home.

PG looked good, so I assume he's feeling better. I am happy for him. I don't know what running ones mouth about feeling great means TBH.

They always ended the first, third and if the game was close at the end with AD at center during the regular season last season. It's not a big deal to start a placeholder at center.
Curious to see how Gasol holds up and how he fits into what they do... He looks old.

For all Javale’s shortcomings, him and Dwight’s dynamic athletically at least gave them something nobody else could really match up with. And you got 30+ minutes outta that combo.

It ultimately probably doesn’t matter.

Yes, players say they're feeling great when in fact they may be hobbled. Not new.

Invoking Kemba was to drive the point home.

PG looked good, so I assume he's feeling better. I am happy for him. I don't know what running ones mouth about feeling great means TBH.
Ok bro :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom