🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @ St.Louis 5/6-5/8

Maybe Callaway should just stick with pitching coach but we gave Collins many chances.

I am willing to give Callaway one more chance and see what can he do with his own players, not Collins' players

Callaway has lost this team. This roster is Alderson's doing. He wouldn't have left the team if they were winning.

If the Mets blow it up, I have no reason to watch baseball anymore. The game is bad enough as it is.

At this point I hope they hit rock bottom this season. Last place in the east, lose between 95-100 games and have citi field look like a ghost town from the all star break on. I want it bad enough to the point they’re forced to make drastic changes from the top all the way down. Going on 8 losing seasons out of the past 10. This **** is flat out unacceptable.

Some bad teams have upside in the form of top prospects, decent ownership etc. There’s no saving grace on this team. It’s been straight regression since the final out of the 2015 World Series.

With deGrom or Noah, if they’re going to aggressively pursue top tier talent this offseason, keep them and build around them and get better players. If they’re going to do the cheap bargain bin crap, trade them for hauls of quality prospects and cheap young positional player talent.

This **** is pathetic. Aside from the 11-1 start, they’ve been playing at 50 win pace the rest of the season. They made history as being the fastest team to go from 10 games over .500 to 10 games under .500 in a season.

This is really sad

Last year, Noah said they are a second half team. I hope they will not be a second half team this season

Mets were leading 5-1 in the 6th inning. I went out for like 30 minutes then came back and Mets lost 6-8.. . Unbelievable :lol: :smh:

Went to Cyclones game today

Noah pitched five innings

He was rusty in the opening inning then heated up in the last three innings

8C97AE2F-FFFC-4C96-8CE0-8B9FE62A8DF3.jpeg
17F6C015-680C-460E-9A32-36ABF1B4A624.jpeg

Matz and Wheeler are legit 3/4 in the rotation under Callaway and Eiland. I don't trade them if you want to compete in 2019. Improve the bullpen and get durable, competent bats.

The only Mets that should be on the trading block are Familia, Flores and Cabrera.

I like Wheeler's pitching staff. He's got potentials to become a solid pitcher

Both Matz and Wheeler just need to stay healthy

Matz and Wheeler are legit 3/4 in the rotation under Callaway and Eiland. I don't trade them if you want to compete in 2019. Improve the bullpen and get durable, competent bats.

The only Mets that should be on the trading block are Familia, Flores and Cabrera.

As long as we keep Thor and DeGrom, I dont care about Wheeler and Matz. Both Wheeler and Matz have shown to be injury prone.

Syndergaard has missed a lot of time recently as well.

that is true. His 2 injuries werent shoulder related (finger & lat) so that gives me some confidence.

On another note, Im please with Mesoraco and K.Plaw has stepped it up a bit offensively. Im ok with never seeing Travis D. in a mets jersey again. I believe this is his last year on the current contract.

Sign Mesoraco and keep K.Plaw as the 2nd catcher going forward.

ESPN is really lobbying for the Mets to trade deGrom. What's the agenda here? It's reckless for a media company to be as biased as they have been on this topic.

Back
Top Bottom