🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. Cubs 4/29-5/2

^

I don't mind bringing Stro back

We need a good president. Brodie is terrible with signings and trades

Very exciting. I love the idea of Alderson being team president. No more Saul Katz who has been our team president for a long time

I have that Jim Beam Mets edition with the typo saying we have 3 championships. Been saving it for when our third chip comes true but this occasion might work too. (not my pic).

4my45k5fwa421.jpg

What are y’all thoughts on the new owner? I don’t know anything about owners or this guy or how franchise sales work. Someone school me.

What are y’all thoughts on the new owner? I don’t know anything about owners or this guy or how franchise sales work. Someone school me.

I don't know much about Cohen either. From what I see, he’s all in and fully invested. He's well liked by former & active baseball players. Former Mets players like Piazza and Alfonso are excited about the Mets under new ownership. Reggie Jackson praised Cohen

I read some articles that Cohen likes Alderson and they share the vision. We will find out one day

Kind of feel bad about Omar leaving. He’s a fellow Platano from Queens, my uncle knows him too. He wasn’t perfect but he made a lot of big signings. Also, eff Stroman, I wish the Mets didn’t sign him.

This finally came in, but not from the malparidos at Barnes & Noble. I preordered with them on time but they still cancelled on me. Luckily, I caught wind of this small bookshop upstate called Oblong Books and they’re selling signed copies of The Captain’s book. They might still have some for those interested
. 87702B83-2C2B-4E78-AADF-6FAF7E5A3C1F.jpeg EDD17D00-8B79-4184-B675-DD97BD19D244.jpeg

Kind of feel bad about Omar leaving. He’s a fellow Platano from Queens, my uncle knows him too. He wasn’t perfect but he made a lot of big signings. Also, eff Stroman, I wish the Mets didn’t sign him.

This finally came in, but not from the malparidos at Barnes & Noble. I preordered with them on time but they still cancelled on me. Luckily, I caught wind of this small bookshop upstate called Oblong Books and they’re selling signed copies of The Captain’s book. They might still have some for those interested
. 87702B83-2C2B-4E78-AADF-6FAF7E5A3C1F.jpeg EDD17D00-8B79-4184-B675-DD97BD19D244.jpeg
Fellow platano checking in. Grew up right by Shea stadium.
Omar did some good things but totally understand we are starting fresh.
Apparently he went to Newtown High School

Not sure why he did it after securing a long guaranteed contract. No needed to risk it. Well, he must love playing baseball so much as he doesn't want to be benched at all. Such shame

Back
Top Bottom